Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (10/8/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another release folks! This week we have the yearly release of CoD along with some other games to get an early start to your Halloween. Whatever opens your wallets, take your pick:

Monday (10/8/18):
  • Bombing Busters (Switch)
Tuesday (10/9/18):
  • Disgaea 1 Complete (PS4, Switch)
  • Evasion (PS VR, PC)
  • Goosebumps The Game (Switch)
  • Home Sweet Home (PS4)
  • Mark of the Ninja: Remastered (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • My Memory Of Us (PS4, PC)
  • Space Hulk Tactics (PS4, PC)
  • Stranded Deep (Xbox One)
  • Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo: The Card Warriors (PS4)
  • WWE 2k19 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Wednesday (10/10/18):
  • Chronus Arc (Xbox One)
  • Deployment (Xbox One)
  • Devious Dungeon (Xbox One)
  • My Memory Of Us (Xbox One)
  • Shift Happens (Switch)
Thursday (10/11/18):
  • Battle Group 2 (Switch)
  • Boom Ball (Switch)
  • Chasm (Switch)
  • Child of Light (Switch)
  • Dungeon Village (Switch)
  • Feral Fury (Switch)
  • Game Dev Story (Switch)
  • Hot Springs Story (Switch)
  • Iris School of Wizardry - Vinculum Hearts (Switch)
  • Joggernauts (Switch)
  • Madorica Real Estate (Switch)
  • The Missing: JJ Macfield and the Island of Memories (Xbox One)
  • Spencer (Xbox One)
  • The Swindle (Switch)
  • Tricky Towers (Switch)
Friday (10/12/18):
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 (Xbox One)
  • Luigi’s Mansion (3DS)
  • The World Ends With You: Final Remix (Switch)

I really want to get The World Ends With You. I wanted to get it on the DS years ago, but after seeing some gameplay footage I'm a little on the fence about it. Maybe I'll get it someday. I also kind of want Luigi's Mansion since I haven't played it in forever. I got rid of my GC version after beating the game 3 or 4 times in two days (on top of all the other times I beat it that I can't remember) and thought I'd never want to play it again. I was wrong.

I really want to get The World Ends With You. I wanted to get it on the DS years ago, but after seeing some gameplay footage I'm a little on the fence about it. Maybe I'll get it someday. I also kind of want Luigi's Mansion since I haven't played it in forever. I got rid of my GC version after beating the game 3 or 4 times in two days (on top of all the other times I beat it that I can't remember) and thought I'd never want to play it again. I was wrong.

What are you on the fence about? Also I still have my GC copy :p

That's lot Switch release.

Every week, its a bit crazy.

I'm eh with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 currently. Can't see me playing it much but I might pick it up if I get bored if the reviews seem particularly good.

Just read from gematsu on The Suikoden series portal website got relaunched by Konami, wonder if this means HD Suikoden remasters are coming or a new Suikoden game is coming:
幻想水滸伝
Genso-Suikoden-Portal_2018_10-09-18_Renewal-600x677.jpg

Last edited:
Genso Suikoden I, Genso Suikoden II, Genso Suikoden III, Genso Suikoden IV, Genso SuikodenV, Genso Suikoden I & II, Genso Suikoden Vol. I: Harmonia's Swordsmen, Genso Suikoden Vol. II: Crystal Valley's Duel, Genso Suikoden: Card Stories, Rhapsodia, Genso Suikoden: Tiakuraisu, Genso Suikoden: Time I was Spin 100 Year.

First time I learn there is Genso Suikoden. (;^ω^)

Suikoden is a cool jrpg series you should try it Suwako, and 3 is my all time favorite as I mentioned on another thread before.

Just saw Trails of Cold Steel IV Japanese ending, there are at least 2 possible endings from stuff I read, not counting the number of possible love interests ending stuff, also saw Alisa's final bonding event
pretty good ending :

Last edited:
Just read KOTOR fan remake using unreal engine 4 got shut down by lucasfilm, dang it. From kotaku:

Back in 2016, an ambitious group of fans began work on an Unreal Engine 4 “reboot” of role-playing, light-sabering classic Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic called Apeiron. The project has made impressive progress since then, but it emitted a tragic Wilhelm scream this week when Lucasfilm lawyers zapped it out of existence.

“Notwithstanding Poem Studios affection and enthusiasm for the Star Wars franchise and the original KOTOR game, we must object to any unlicensed use of Lucasfilm intellectual property,” reads Lucasfilm’s letter. It goes on to call Apeiron’s use of Star Wars characters, artwork, and images on its website and social media “infringing” and demands that 1) Star Wars materials are removed, 2) the Apeiron team ceases development and destroys its code, and 3) they don’t use any Lucasfilm properties in future games.

I think I have Suikoden 1 and 2 still sitting on my PS3 waiting to be played, I be happy for the remaster instead of playing those.

Well if they are going to remaster those, it's still going to be some ways off I think.

I'm eh with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 currently. Can't see me playing it much but I might pick it up if I get bored if the reviews seem particularly good.
I picked it up. Not hugely impressed, think I prefer WW2 for right now and think the game needs some fixes. But its decent overall.

Back