Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (12/12/22)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Welcome to a modest game release week, the return of the young plot is at hand! Whatever opens your wallet, take your pick:

Monday (12/12/22):​

• Wavetale (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
  • Two Point Campus: Space Academy DLC (Switch)

Tuesday (12/13/22):​

• High on Life (PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S)
  • Infinite Guitars (PC, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Crisis Core - Final Fantasy 7 - Reunion (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
  • Gris (PS5, Xbox Series X/S)
  • Neon White (PS4, PS5)

Wednesday (12/14/22):​

• Formula Retro Racing - World Tour (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition [next-gen upgrade] (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S)
  • Lil Gator Game (PC, Switch)

Thursday (12/15/22):​

• Melatonin (PC)
  • Blacktail (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S)
  • The Crackpet Show (PC, Switch)
  • Aka (PC, Switch)
  • Bots Are Stupid (PC)

Friday (12/16/22):​

• Cygnus Enterprises (PC)
  • The Block (PC)
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Switch)
  • The Fantastic Kitty Rue (PC)

I forgot Crisis Core comes out tomorrow! I can't wait to get it and have to wait 30+ hours for an update and probably not even being able to play it for a few weeks anyway due to being busy.

I would truly hate your internet ^^;
I really do. My friend got new better internet for a new job he took and his download speed was 30 mbps and that was when it was just waking up after a power outage. The same day I did a test and my download speed was 0.71 mbps, which should be illegal.

I really do. My friend got new better internet for a new job he took and his download speed was 30 mbps and that was when it was just waking up after a power outage. The same day I did a test and my download speed was 0.71 mbps, which should be illegal.

How's that dial up internet? lol.

How's that dial up internet? lol.
Fun fact: I actually looked into it the other night. The fastest dial up internet was 75kbps or around roughly 0.2mbps. So while better than dial up, still not worth the ungodly amount of money being used to pay for this trash.

Fun fact: I actually looked into it the other night. The fastest dial up internet was 75kbps or around roughly 0.2mbps. So while better than dial up, still not worth the ungodly amount of money being used to pay for this trash.

Sounds like you're getting scammed.

Back