Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (12/17/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Alright GL readers, looks like we're finally entering that end of the year break for your broken wallets. But if you still got something left, open your wallets and take your pick:

Monday (12/17/18):
  • Firewatch (Switch)
  • Hyperide: Vector Raid (Switch)
  • Nippon Marathon (PS4)
Tuesday (12/18/18):
  • Beats Fever (PS4)
  • Bladed Fury (PC)
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! (PS4)
  • Donut County (Xbox One, Switch)
  • Dreamwalker (PS Vita)
  • Gun Club VR (PS VR)
  • London Detective Mysteria (PS4)
  • Nippon Marathon (Xbox One)
  • Scintillatron 4096 (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Sheltered (Switch)
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (PS4)
Wednesday (12/19/18):
  • Atari Flashback Classics (PS4)
  • Hellfront: Honeymoon (PS4, Xbox One)
  • R-Type Dimensions EX (PS4)
  • Razed (PS4)
  • Road Redemption (Xbox One)
  • VR Apocalypse (PS VR)
Thursday (12/20/18):
  • Awe (Switch)
  • Battle Princess Madelyn (PS4, Switch)
  • Chronus Arc (Switch)
  • Funghi Explosion (Switch)
  • Horizon Switch ‘81 (Switch)
  • The Keep (Switch)
  • Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne (Switch)
  • Leopoldo Manquiseil (Switch)
  • Nightshade (Switch)
  • Viviette (Switch)
Friday (12/21/18):
  • Asdivine Hearts II (Xbox One)
  • Dynamite Fishing (Switch)
  • Sundered: Eldritch Edition (Xbox One, Switch)

Read some game creators' 2019 teases from famitsu and gematsu, some snippets:

007. Atlus’ Katsura Hashino

2019 Keyword: The love drama will be taken to the extreme on Valentine’s Day!

With the goal of an official announcement, I’m making an entirely new RPG at our new studio that isn’t Shin Megami Tensei or Persona. I think it will be a game that hasn’t been done before. What is the traditional fantasy these days? Confidence among the team is increasing each day as we move forward. I will continue straight ahead as not to get lost, and have fun while progressing with work. Please look forward to it.

008. Atlus’ Kazuyuki Yamai

2019 Keyword: Nervousness.

Latest Report: Shin Megami Tensei V is in earnest development. I apologize that we haven’t been able to put out any news. Time is necessary to create all the details in Unreal Engine 4. I would appreciate it if everyone could wait a little longer for more news.

017. Capcom’s Michiteru Okabe

2019 Keyword: My keyword is pioneering. I believe that we have pioneered not only specific fields, but also unexplored lands.

In 2019, I would like to take on new trials more than ever before, and since we’re having discussions with many different people, I would like to work hard to be able to realize that.

Latest Report: On March 8, 2019, we will release Devil May Cry 5. There are things [about it] that we haven’t announced yet, so please look forward to more information.

048. Square Enix’s Tomoya Asano

2019 Keyword: On a new land.

In 2019, I have a bit of a different challenge from what I’ve done previously (Octopath Traveler and the Bravely series). I’ll do my best! The 11th Business Division is developing multiple games. There should be something that makes everyone happy! It will take some time before we’re able to share news, but please look forward to it!

053. Square Enix’s Akitoshi Kawazu

2019 Keyword: Preparation.

The end of 2019 is the start of SaGa‘s 30th anniversary. Since an anniversary comes around every year, I can’t help but be overly conscious, but I would like make preparations for things that fans can enjoy, including a festival-like event. I think that releasing a game is what’s most desired, so I want to prioritize those preparations.

054. Square Enix’s Yoshinori Kitase

2019 Keyword: Long-awaited!

I want to work hard to satisfy the expectations of the fans!

Latest Report: Mobius Final Fantasy currently has a collaboration with Final Fantasy VIII! Of course, development on Final Fantasy VII Remake is moving along well!

056. Square Enix’s Yosuke Saito

2019 Keyword: Support and training.

Latest Report: I’m working hard to make the in-development Babylon’s Fall and several other unannounced titles as good as possible.

062. Square Enix’s Tetsuya Nomura

2019 Keyword: 7.

Various announcements are planned.

Latest Report: Kingdom Hearts III has gone gold, but I’m not entirely relieved [that it’s done].

076. Sega Games’ Yokoyama Masayoshi

2019 Keyword: Long short festival.

Latest Report: Please support Yakuza Online! Also, development on the new console game starring protagonist Ichiban Kasuga is well underway. Please look forward to more news!

081. Sony Interactive Entertainment’s Keiichiro Yoyama

2019 Keyword: Comeback.

While the thought never occurred to me during the year, 2018 was a troubling year where one thing after the next didn’t go as expected. We had the opportunity to speak with Siren fans of 15 years at the “Siren Exhibition,” and I was able to get motivation for making games in the future, as well as big hints. In 2019, I want to turn over a new leaf and go full power from the very beginning!

088. Nippon Ichi Software’s Gen Suganuma

2019 Keyword: Offense is the greatest defense.

I’m making preparations to release new console games in 2020, in 2021, and even in 2022! Or maybe I should say, I’m working hard to release them forever!

Latest Report: I will announce one of them… Look forward to it!

092. Nihon Falcom’s Toshihiro Kondo

2019 Keyword: Restart.

In 2018, the Trails of Cold Steel series concluded, and the Trails series that I’ve worked on for many years reached a big pause. In the future, I’m thinking I would like to continue supporting the series while giving it a fresh start. Additionally, perhaps daringly, the Ys series will depict Adol’s adventure in an atmosphere different from what we’ve seen before. Positioning 2019 it as a year of various restarts, I will do my best.

094. Bandai Namco Entertainment’s Keita Iizuka

My first goal of 2019 is to deliver Code Vein to everyone. We have kept everyone waiting since the delay, but I would like to resume activities worldwide as we head towards release. At the same time, I would like to make preparations for what’s next. Also, this is personal, but I’d like to restart the game I stopped halfway through and clear it…

101. Bandai Namco Entertainment’s Katsuhiro Harada

We were supposed to start up an enormously large-scale project in 2018, but it unexpectedly vanished due to event that no one saw coming, so we’ll recharge and start fresh again from scratch. I foresee the seemingly long journey that is 2019 as having new experiences and trials, but I have no choice but to prepare. I would also like to reduce my overseas business trips in 2019. For 10 consecutive years, 50 percent of my work days were overseas, it’s pretty strange to begin with. Also, since Hajime Tabata settled on the specifics for his new JP Games, Inc. office location and opening date, I’ll be going to the office ahead of opening to stick and leave strange charms everywhere.

Yoko Taro

Keyword for 2019: But it’s always the same thing?

NieR: Automata which released in 2017 became a hit and I got plenty of work because of its aftermath, but that won’t last forever. Therefore, I believe my downfall will start around 2019, and since it would be lonely to die alone, I’m going to try taking down as many people with me.

Recent Report: “I feel like there was something, but I forget.”

I’m looking forward to a new title that Fumito Ueda is working on, and the release of Hiroshi Iuchi-san’s Ubusuna. There was a god that declared ‘Neither of their work will release in 2019,’ but that god was a malevolent god, so I destroyed him!”

Last edited:
Just saw Yuzo Koshiro (composer of the Streets of Rage series, The Revenge of Shinobi, Beyond Oasis, and many more titles) interview video:

Saw FF 14 A Requiem for Heroes trailer. The trailer showed some "Fran" legs lol
20181221_054605_thumb.jpg

Just read new Dragon Quest 11 improved version is on the way, at the moment of this post it's announced for switch only and in the improved version hero can ship Martina/Jade or anyone you want lol.

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S

“In the game’s story you can marry [redacted due to spoilers], but I thought that people would want to choose from various characters, so we’ve added that,” Horii said. “While it isn’t marriage, you can even choose Erik or Hendrik—so you can choose the person you live with.”

Producer Hokuto Okamoto supplemented Horii’s statement, adding, “You can choose the partner you live with.”

------------------------------
Now this fixes my issue with the story, since now he can ship jade, a much more logical waifu storywise imo.

Last edited:
hail modders.

Indeed, like they already modded the orchestrated version of the music into the pc version of the game instead of the midi music.

And this can have a proper closure now with the improvements lol
PhjUSwM.jpg

More info on Dragon Quest XI S will be on January 1, 2019. Square Enix will host a “Dragon Quest XI Channel S” live stream on YouTube and Niconico.

Japanese VAs of their respective characters in the game:
Jade (Ami Koshimizu) and Vernoica (Maaya Uchida)

Last edited:
Back