Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (12/24/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Happy holidays to all GL readers! Typically this time of year game releases are done, everyone has their shopping done and they will be getting a lot of games. So why the need for releases? Switch... the god dang Switch won't stop! *sighs* Whatever opens your wallet take your pick:

Monday (12/24/18):
  • Aaero: Complete Edition (Switch)
  • Blacksea Odyssey (Switch)
  • Diggerman (Switch)
  • Omega Strike (Switch)
  • Pipe Push Paradise (Switch)
  • Super Hero Fight Club: Reloaded (Switch)
  • Super Treasure Arena (Switch)
Tuesday (12/25/18):
  • Odium To The Core (Switch)
  • Uncanny Valley (Switch)
Thursday (12/27/18):
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Edition (Switch)
  • Revenge of the Bird King (Switch)

Just read from dualshockers on Atlus updated their P5R.JP domain, dualshockers speculates that an enhanced P5 version could be announced soon:

There’s a good chance an enhanced version of Persona 5, titled Persona 5 R, will be announced fairly soon. Back in April 2017, Atlus had registered many domain names, including a “P5R.JP” domain. This same domain was updated today, on December 25, possibly signaling an incoming announcement based on previous patters.

Noticed first by publication Persona Central, this is significant because there is a pattern of this happening in the past. For example, Persona Q2, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, and Catherine: Full Body all had registered domains that were updated within two weeks of their formal announcement. So of Atlus updates P5R.jp, it is far from out of the question we may see Persona 5 R (or a differently named enhanced version) sooner rather than later.

I'm happy the Switch is constantly getting games, but now it's becoming very shovelware heavy and that's not okay.

Just read from dualshockers on Atlus updated their P5R.JP domain, dualshockers speculates that an enhanced P5 version could be announced soon:

There’s a good chance an enhanced version of Persona 5, titled Persona 5 R, will be announced fairly soon. Back in April 2017, Atlus had registered many domain names, including a “P5R.JP” domain. This same domain was updated today, on December 25, possibly signaling an incoming announcement based on previous patters.

Noticed first by publication Persona Central, this is significant because there is a pattern of this happening in the past. For example, Persona Q2, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, and Catherine: Full Body all had registered domains that were updated within two weeks of their formal announcement. So of Atlus updates P5R.jp, it is far from out of the question we may see Persona 5 R (or a differently named enhanced version) sooner rather than later.

I was talking to my friend about this earlier. I really hope P5 comes to the Switch. Sure, I could get the PS3 version, but I don't have space to set it up right now.

I hope not, P5 is still too young to have a new version coming out. If it does, they better offer some decent DLC deal for those who own it.

I'm happy the Switch is constantly getting games, but now it's becoming very shovelware heavy and that's not okay.

Indeed, seems Nintendo really did lite up their quality rules when making the Switch.

Indeed, seems Nintendo really did lite up their quality rules when making the Switch.
I think Nintendo realized one problem with the Wii U was that it didn't have enough games to sell well, but this is a bit over board. Though, if it makes them money to make better games, then I won't complain.

I was talking to my friend about this earlier. I really hope P5 comes to the Switch. Sure, I could get the PS3 version, but I don't have space to set it up right now.

I think eventually there will be a switch version too.

-------------------------------------
Just read some Game Dev comments on 2019 stuff from siliconera and famitsu:

• Idea Factory & Compile Heart: We plan on developing unique titles with the latest entries of the popular series (e-type?) and a new virtual-type (?) title.
  • Aquaplus: Various preparations are underway for our next title.
  • Atlus: In addition to Catherine: Full Body, we’re making preparations for several unannounced titles. PLease look forward to more on Shin Megami Tensei V and others.
  • Kadokawa Games: We have numerous projects underway including Root Letter 2 and Project Stella.
  • Granzella: In 2019 we’ll not only provide updates for titles that have already released, but we also plan to announce a new title.
  • Konami: We’re planning on various products and services for our 50th anniversary.
  • Nihon Falcom: The Trails series’ anniversary is in 2019. The Empire’s story came to an end with Trails of Cold Steel IV, but there’s more to be told for the series. Perhaps something for its 15th anniversary…? There just may be some kind of development.
  • FuRyu: Working on preparations for one unannounced game to the other.
  • Marvelous: We plan to announce a brand-new title for a certain series, so please look forward to it!

Saw Masahiro Sakurai Video Interview:

Some translation of the interview from Siliconera:
The interview starts out with Sakurai being asked about his very first Persona game, which was Revelations: Persona. He goes on to talk about it going further back with the Megami Tensei games, but also says the current stylish Persona started with Persona 3 and onward, which he has also played.

Sakurai shared his thoughts on first seeing Persona 5 saying Persona 4’s theme was yellow so it had some color going on but with Persona 5 being red it felt plain at first, but he was amazed to see how its style came together. He also complimented its stylish UI and menu, and said that he truly respects its in-depth story and the way you can go on playing it forever.

When asked about his favorite character, he says he likes all of them. However, there’s one character in particular that he wasn’t able to fully bond with in his playthrough, and it was Yusuke Kitagawa (Sakurai: Sorry, Sugita-san!) Since Sakurai was busy with Smash Bros. he was only able to put in enough time for one playthrough, so he wanted to max out the confidants to make it count.

Just read on Leon's new backstory with the remake:

バイオハザード(カプコン) on Twitter

“New officer Leon S. Kennedy was assigned to Raccoon City. Before going on duty, Kennedy was at home on standby, waiting for his orders. After no one contacted him and feeling something was off, Kennedy headed to the station. Days later, after arriving in Raccoon City, his life changed.”

Originally it was him breaking up with his girlfriend, drinking and then oversleeping, then late on his first day.

Famitsu interview with Hideki Kamiya

Saw Persona 5 R teaser for PS4:

Yep wondered about that too, still 3 months to go from that date on the trailer.

Back