Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (2/4/19+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

I talk to you from beyond my Kingdom Hearts coma, to let you know there is a lot of games releasing this week! If you didn't like something last week, surely you will find something this week. Whatever opens your wallet, take your pick:

Monday (2/4/19):
  • Battle Motion (PC, Mac)
  • Magic Nations (Switch)
  • Rage Room (PSVR)
Tuesday (2/5/19):
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Switch)
  • The Mage’s Tale (PS4)
  • AWAY: Journey To The Unexpected (PS4)
  • Access Denied (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Evoland Legendary Edition (PS4)
  • Melbits World (PS4)
  • Spike Volleyball (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • The Path of Motus (Switch)
  • Etrian Odyssey Nexus (3DS)
  • Kadath (PC)
  • Euclidean Skies (PC)
Wednesday (2/6/19):
  • Riot: Civil Unrest (Xbox One, Switch)
  • Access Denied (Xbox One)
  • Evoland Legendary Edition (Switch)
  • Salt & Sanctuary (Xbox One)
  • The Observer (Switch)
  • 39 Days To Mars (Xbox One)
  • God Monster (PC)
  • Elk Simulator (PS4)
  • Pipe Push Paradise (PS4)
Thursday (2/7/19):
  • AWAY: Journey To The Unexpected (Switch)
  • Evoland Legendary Edition (Switch)
  • Defense Grid 2 (Switch)
  • Magic Scroll Tactics (Switch)
  • Reverie (Switch)
  • BlazBlue Central Fiction (Switch)
  • Plane Mechanic Simulator (PC)
  • VICCP (PC)
  • Fear of Bugs - The Fear Experience (PSVR)
Friday (2/8/19):
  • God Eater 3 (PS4, PC)
  • Glass Masquerade (Switch, Xbox One)
  • AWAY: Journey To The Unexpected (Xbox One)
  • Please, Don’t Touch Anything (Xbox One)
  • Odallus: The Dark Call (Switch)
  • Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Video Game 2 (Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PC)
  • Yo-Kai Watch 3 (3DS)
  • Pipe Push Paradise (Xbox One)
  • City of Brass (Switch)
  • Micro Mayhem (PC)

Nothing for me, but I'm kind of shocked that there's a Yo-Kai Watch 3 coming out. I thought it wasn't popular at all because no one ever talks about it and I didn't even know it had a second game.

Valkyria Chronicles character designer created a new Caster Murasaki Shikibu for Fate/Grand order with his trademark PLOT design lol
20190205_094037_thumb.jpg

Just read from dualshockers on Itsuno mentioning Dragon's Dogma 2. If the next project after DMC5 is indeed Dragon's Dogma 2, I hope they are going to inject more story elements into the game this time. It's a fun game but needs more PLOT lol:

Devil May Cry 5 is finally slated to release in just about a month, but according to the game’s director Hideaki Itsuno, his latest project was almost a very different one.

Speaking to VG24/7, Itsuno said that when the time came for him to decide what he wanted to create next, he approached Capcom’s founder Kenzo Tsujimoto and said that he had interested in creating either Devil May Cry 5or Dragon’s Dogma 2. “He said ‘okay, do whatever you want. Do whichever one you want,’” Itsumo said via a translator. “So I thought, alright, y’know what… let’s do DMC5. So we did that.”

Itsuno also said that he had ideas in mind for what a Dragon’s Dogma 2 would be, but he never really expanded on this thought. “Here we are – we’re now finishing up DMC5. But I had ideas for Dragon’s Dogma 2 at the time as well,” he said.

However, Itsuno teased that since his work on Devil May Cry 5 is wrapping up now, he’s now able to move onto a new project entirely. Whether or not that next project will be related to Dragon’s Dogma is hard to say, though. “I’ve always got maybe around four different titles in mind, maybe about four different ideas that I’d love to make,” stated Itsuno. “But there’s a difference between the titles that I’d love to make and the titles that I think I should make next. But here we are, we’re here, and… I’m already gearing up for my next project. We can’t say what it is, but we’re looking forward to getting to work on it.”

Just read from dualshockers on Itsuno mentioning Dragon's Dogma 2. If the next project after DMC5 is indeed Dragon's Dogma 2, I hope they are going to inject more story elements into the game this time. It's a fun game but needs more PLOT lol:

Devil May Cry 5 is finally slated to release in just about a month, but according to the game’s director Hideaki Itsuno, his latest project was almost a very different one.

Speaking to VG24/7, Itsuno said that when the time came for him to decide what he wanted to create next, he approached Capcom’s founder Kenzo Tsujimoto and said that he had interested in creating either Devil May Cry 5or Dragon’s Dogma 2. “He said ‘okay, do whatever you want. Do whichever one you want,’” Itsumo said via a translator. “So I thought, alright, y’know what… let’s do DMC5. So we did that.”

Itsuno also said that he had ideas in mind for what a Dragon’s Dogma 2 would be, but he never really expanded on this thought. “Here we are – we’re now finishing up DMC5. But I had ideas for Dragon’s Dogma 2 at the time as well,” he said.

However, Itsuno teased that since his work on Devil May Cry 5 is wrapping up now, he’s now able to move onto a new project entirely. Whether or not that next project will be related to Dragon’s Dogma is hard to say, though. “I’ve always got maybe around four different titles in mind, maybe about four different ideas that I’d love to make,” stated Itsuno. “But there’s a difference between the titles that I’d love to make and the titles that I think I should make next. But here we are, we’re here, and… I’m already gearing up for my next project. We can’t say what it is, but we’re looking forward to getting to work on it.”

they do a remaster for this series? Been way too long since I played it.

they do a remaster for this series? Been way too long since I played it.
They did remaster the first dogma with the dark arisen expansion for ps4.

Back