Video Games Release Dates Week (3/19/17+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Welcome to another week of releases folks, not much for you this week as its a bunch of odds and ends outside of Mass Effect and mario release. Whatever opens your wallet, take your pick:

Tuesday (3/21/17):

• Mass Effect: Andromeda (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
  • Toukiden 2 (PS4, Vita, PC)
  • Touhou Double Focus (PS4, Vita)
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer (PS4, Vita)
  • Troll and I (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
  • Berserk and the Band of the Hawk (PS4, Vita)
  • Death Tales (PS4)
  • Everything (PS4)
  • Freedom Planet (PS4)
  • Rayon Riddles – Rise of the Goblin King (PS4)
  • Royal Defense (PS4)
Wednesday (3/22/17):
  • This is the Police (Xbox One, PS4)
Thursday (3/23/17):
  • Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey (Xbox One)
  • Watch Dogs 2: Human Conditions (Xbox One)
Friday (3/24/17):
  • Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey (Xbox One, PS4)
  • Mario Sports Superstars (3DS)
  • 88 Heroes (Xbox One, PS4)
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (PS4, Vita)
  • Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest (Xbox One)

The only thing I know about Mario Sports Superstars is that you can raise your own horse for the horse racing game. That alone doesn't really sell it for me though.

Mass Effect: Andromeda was the interest for me but it seems to be reviewing quite poorly considering the talent and money it has behind it.

Mass Effect: Andromeda was the interest for me but it seems to be reviewing quite poorly considering the talent and money it has behind it.
The only thing I'm heard so far is that the characters look ugly and the game is boring. Though, I haven't actually seen the characters or anything.

It was a nice week for me. Got the Limited Editions for Touhou Genso Wander and Touhou Double Focus (two Limited Editions bundled into one) and the Limited Edition for Anima: Gate of Memories. Also picked up Toukiden 2, which will be arriving later today.

Not sure if I overlooked it over it just happened, but Mario Runner is now out on Android.
I saw. I actually downloaded it 3 hours ago, but I don't know if I'll buy the full version. If I ever get my hands on a Google Play Store card I might.

Not sure if I overlooked it over it just happened, but Mario Runner is now out on Android.
I had pre-registered for it and got the notification today. Is this the full game or do we have to pay like iOS users had to?

Back