Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (3/29/21)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1617004830350.png

Welcome everyone to another KH filled week of game releases! Lots of titles dropping this week so whatever opens your wallets take your pick:

Monday (3/29/21):​

• Doom 3: VR Edition (PSVR)
  • The Game of LIFE 2 (Switch)
  • Neptunia Virtual Stars (PC)

Tuesday (3/30/21):​

• Disco Elysium: The Final Cut (PS5, PS4, PC, Mac)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (PC)
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix (PC)
  • Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (PC)
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PC)
  • C14 (PS5, PS4)
  • I Saw Black Clouds (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Auto Chess (PS5)
  • Narita Boy (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • UnderMine (PS4)
  • Evil Genius 2 (PC)
  • Ballon Girl (Switch)
  • Afterpulse (Switch)
  • TY The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue HD (Switch)
  • Aron’s Adventure (PC)
  • The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (DLC) (PC)

Wednesday (3/31/21):​

• Squad Killer (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Escape from Life Inc (Xbox One)
  • My Time at Sandrock (PC)
  • Radon Blast (Xbox One)
  • Drive Buy (Switch)
  • Storm Tale (Switch)
  • Rainbocorns (Switch)
  • LAST DAY TO PURCHASE MARIO GAMES ON SWITCH AND FIRST FIRE EMBLEM!

Thursday (4/1/21):​

• Outriders (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC)
  • Dungeons and Puzzles (Switch)
  • Acalesia (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • What Comes After (Switch)
  • Abbie’s Farm for Kids and Toddlers (Switch)
  • Stick Fight: The Game (Switch)
  • Train Station Simulator (Switch)
  • A Long Way Down (Switch)
  • Moorhuhn Kart 2 (Switch)
  • Street Racing: Tokyo Rush (Switch)
  • Good Night, Knight (Switch)
  • OpenTTD (PC, Mac)

Friday (4/2/21):​

• Mittleborg: City of Mages (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Papa’s Quiz (Xbox One)
  • Welcome To The Adventure Inn (PC)

I need to remember to buy Fire Emblem before bed so it can download. Tbh, I may never play it because I played the remake for the DS on the Wii U, so I feel like I have no reason to play, but it'll be nice to say I have it.

I need to remember to buy Fire Emblem before bed so it can download. Tbh, I may never play it because I played the remake for the DS on the Wii U, so I feel like I have no reason to play, but it'll be nice to say I have it.

I guess but its the first one, so it be pretty rough around the edges.

Saw some space PLOT lol:

Saw some space PLOT lol:
Man, I miss the first game where it was just about ninja girls struggling between the morals between good and evil. I get it's always been fanservice-y from the start, but it only got worse and worse as time went on to where I'm not even comfortable playing it anymore. It was one thing to lose their clothes down their underwear, which took time to get used to, but when it started going all the way with just censors, it was a tad much. Now it's not even about ninja girls doing ninja things it's... I don't even know anymore.

Man, I miss the first game where it was just about ninja girls struggling between the morals between good and evil. I get it's always been fanservice-y from the start, but it only got worse and worse as time went on to where I'm not even comfortable playing it anymore. It was one thing to lose their clothes down their underwear, which took time to get used to, but when it started going all the way with just censors, it was a tad much. Now it's not even about ninja girls doing ninja things it's... I don't even know anymore.
probably one of these days they will go back to the initial style of the game...

Okay, what is a vtuber?
A youtuber with a virtual avatar. They have like some kind of face tracking sensor so their on screen character kind of mimics what they do. It's becoming popular since it's a great way to pretty much stay anonymous online.

Okay, what is a vtuber?

A youtuber with a virtual avatar. They have like some kind of face tracking sensor so their on screen character kind of mimics what they do. It's becoming popular since it's a great way to pretty much stay anonymous online.
Yep, Exactly like what Dark Young Link said.

where is the fun in that though? :p
Some people just like their privacy, which makes sense. Famous people get a lot of crap and if their face is known, it leaks into their real life and can cause a hassle.

Also it's one step closer to anime girls being real.

Back