Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (4/1/19+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to a new week of game releases everyone and its no fools week as we got plenty of solid releases! There is a little bit of something for everyone here so whatever opens your wallets take your pick:

Monday (4/1/19):
  • Darkest Hunter (Switch)
  • Super Catscape (PC)
  • Homegrove (PC)
  • UNI (PC)
Tuesday (4/2/19):
  • AngerForce: Reloaded (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • FAR: Lone Sails (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid (PS4)
  • Darksiders: Warmastered (Switch)
  • Sword & Fairy 6 (PS4)
  • SpellKeeper (Switch)
  • Dorakone (PC)
  • Serious Sam: Tormental (PC)
  • Hexa Path (PC)
  • Jetstream (PC, Mac)
  • Brood (PC)
Wednesday (4/3/19):
  • Borderlands: Game Of The Year (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Bow To Blood: Last Captain Standing (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Shadow Blade: Reload (Switch)
  • Terrawurm (PC)
  • Star Chef: Cooking & Restaurant Game (PC)
  • Guide (PC)
  • Super Tennis Blast (PC)
Thursday (4/4/19):
  • The Friends Of Ringo Ishikawa (Switch)
  • HOB (Switch)
  • Skorecery (PS4)
  • Mechstermination Force (Switch)
  • Overwhelm (Switch)
  • Death Mark (PC)
  • Pitfall Planet (Switch)
  • Pressure Overdrive (Switch)
  • Royal Adviser (Switch)
  • Sephirothic Stories (Switch)
  • SMASHING THE BATTLE (Switch)
  • War Theatre (Switch)
  • Islanders (PC)
  • Galactic Campaign (PC, Mac)
Friday (4/5/19):
  • Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission (PC, Switch)
  • Royal Roads (Xbox One)
  • Frane: Dragons’ Odyssey (Xbox One)
  • Yet Another Zombie Defense HD (Switch)
  • Smoots World Cup Tennis (Xbox One)
  • Monster Slayers (Switch)
  • Circuits (Switch)
  • Godly Corp (Switch)
  • Zombie Scrapper (Switch)
  • Vanguard: Normandy 1944 (PC)
  • Endless Car Chase (PC)
  • Killer Chambers (PC)
  • Pirates Outlaws (PC)
Saturday (4/6/19):
  • The Soul Hunter (PC, Mac)

Read some more on the Sakura Wars Game Project, from Famitsu translated by Siliconera:
shinsakurawars3_thumb.jpg

• The game’s story will feature a classic storyline that is Sakura Wars-esque.
  • Mecha design is once again being handled by Akitaka Mika. Apart from Mika and Suzuki, the staff tease that there are other talented, well-known people attached to the project.
  • The staff vouch for Project Sakura Wars protagonist Seijuurou Kamiyama, saying he’s an interesting fellow who can also be made into handsome and charming person or a comical buffoon depending on the player’s choices. The staff also say to look forward to that series-traditional bathroom scene.
  • Main heroine Sakura Amamiya is cheery but a bit clumsy, while Hatsuho is a different sort of character from Kanna from the original Sakura Wars. There’s a reason Azami dresses the way she does. Also, the staff say that Claris has a foul mouth, saying things like, “Please go to hell!” The staff recommend her to people who want to be scolded by voice actress Saori Hayami.

Read some more on the Sakura Wars Game Project, from Famitsu translated by Siliconera:
shinsakurawars3_thumb.jpg

• The game’s story will feature a classic storyline that is Sakura Wars-esque.
  • Mecha design is once again being handled by Akitaka Mika. Apart from Mika and Suzuki, the staff tease that there are other talented, well-known people attached to the project.
  • The staff vouch for Project Sakura Wars protagonist Seijuurou Kamiyama, saying he’s an interesting fellow who can also be made into handsome and charming person or a comical buffoon depending on the player’s choices. The staff also say to look forward to that series-traditional bathroom scene.
  • Main heroine Sakura Amamiya is cheery but a bit clumsy, while Hatsuho is a different sort of character from Kanna from the original Sakura Wars. There’s a reason Azami dresses the way she does. Also, the staff say that Claris has a foul mouth, saying things like, “Please go to hell!” The staff recommend her to people who want to be scolded by voice actress Saori Hayami.

can't say I've followed much on the series. I watched the first anime which is a bit outdated but I haven't gone beyond that.

Just read from Siliconera Hideo Baba just left Square Enix, wonder how will this effect the develpoment of the Project Prelude Rune jrpg ps4 game:

maxresdefault_thumb-4.jpg

Hideo Baba:

“As of today, with the change in Studio Istolia’s management policies, I have resigned as the company president at the end of December 2018 to make way for the new generation of talent, and I also resigned from Square Enix at the end of March 2019.

I’d like to once again express my gratitude to the Square Enix Group for having provided various experiences. I will continue supporting from the sidelines , and wish with all my heart for the continued growth of the Square Enix Group.”

Korean Game studio Shift Up just announced a new action rpg game called Project Eve using Unreal Engine 4 for Ps4 and Xbox one and PC, saw the teaser:
Project-Eve_04-04-19.jpg

Siliconera mentioned that they’re putting the latest technologies for 3D scan system and facial capture to use. There are currently about 10 staff members but they’re shooting to have around 100 members by the end of this project. And the story is about mankind fighting back to recapture planet Earth from invaders who forced them out to orbit. The scenario is said to be mostly completed.

Last edited:
Korean Game studio Shift Up just announced a new action rpg game called Project Eve using Unreal Engine 4 for Ps4 and Xbox one and PC, saw the teaser:
Project-Eve_04-04-19.jpg

Siliconera mentioned that they’re putting the latest technologies for 3D scan system and facial capture to use. There are currently about 10 staff members but they’re shooting to have around 100 members by the end of this project. And the story is about mankind fighting back to recapture planet Earth from invaders who forced them out to orbit. The scenario is said to be mostly completed.

some kind of Bayonetta or Metroid type gameplay?

Dunno no intel on that yet, though they mentioned being inspired by Nier Automata and God Of War. so Butt and Gore lol

Back