Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (4/16/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week of game releases! Though the list is short this week, it does pack a wallop! Whatever rips open your wallet, take your pick:

Monday (4/16/18):
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (PC)
Tuesday (4/17/18):
  • It’s Spring Again (Switch)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (PS4)
  • Wild Guns: Reloaded (Switch)
  • Don’t Starve Mega Pack (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Casey Powell Lacrosse 18 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Thursday (4/19/18):
  • BAFL: Brakes Are For Losers (Switch)
  • Metal Max Xeno (PS4, Vita)
Friday (4/20/18):
  • God of War (PS4)
  • The Way Remastered (Switch)
  • Nintendo Labo (Switch)

I find the lack of games disturbing. Like, I know not a lot happens before E3, but it's just so small.

Also, I wonder if Labo is going to get popular at all. From what I hear everyone says it's an interesting idea, but they don't want to pay $70 for cardboard. I mean, yeah it comes with a game or whatever, but still, you're paying for mostly cardboard.

Saw a new Record of Grancrest war game trailer.

I find the lack of games disturbing. Like, I know not a lot happens before E3, but it's just so small.

Also, I wonder if Labo is going to get popular at all. From what I hear everyone says it's an interesting idea, but they don't want to pay $70 for cardboard. I mean, yeah it comes with a game or whatever, but still, you're paying for mostly cardboard.

Fine with me, my backlog is so long its not even funny. Besides the later part of this year looks to be full of big games.

I think it will be, somewhat a hit right now with its success coming this holiday season.

Saw a new Record of Grancrest war game trailer.

is that coming west?

Back