Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (4/8/24)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Welcome to another slim week of game releases. Whatever opens your wallets, take your pick:

Monday (4/8/24):​

• Throne of Bone (PC)
  • Sheba: A New Dawn (PC)

Tuesday (4/9/24):​

• Gigantic: Rampage Edition (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S)
  • Botany Manor (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Children of the Sun (PC)
  • Final Factory (PC)

Wednesday (4/10/24):​

• Ereban: Shadow Legacy (PC)
  • The Planet Crafter (PC)
  • House Flipper 2 (PS5, Xbox Series X/S)

Thursday (4/11/24):​

• Goons: Legends & Mayhem (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Switch, PC)
  • Revival: Recolonization (PC)

Friday (4/12/24):​

• Anomaly Collapse (PC)

The PC market is looking fire. Perhaps from those Steam/GoG/Epic supported handhelds.

The PC market is looking fire. Perhaps from those Steam/GoG/Epic supported handhelds.
It amazes me how handhelds are making a comeback. When I was a kid, the GameBoy was the biggest thing since sliced bread. And then some years later handhelds kind of died off, and now they are back bigger than ever. Everyone seems to want to jump on the handheld market.

It amazes me how handhelds are making a comeback. When I was a kid, the GameBoy was the biggest thing since sliced bread. And then some years later handhelds kind of died off, and now they are back bigger than ever. Everyone seems to want to jump on the handheld market.
Handhelds are a great travel companion. A lot of people grew up not wanting to be stuck at home including their parents, leading to a more social aspect of handhelds, which then improved the need to have all these features like internet, PvP, and various teambuilding games.

Back