Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (4/9/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week of game releases GL gamers! As college starts to destroy the last remnants of my and every other student's brains, there are some ricky games launching this week! Whatever opens your wallet, take your pick:

Monday (4/9/18):
  • The Bunker (Switch)
Tuesday (4/10/18):
  • Extinction (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Masters of Anima (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Owlboy (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Project Nimbus: Code Mirai (PS4)
  • Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Robocraft Infinity (Xbox One)
  • Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality (PS VR)
  • Starlit Adventures (PS4)
  • Super Amazeballs (PS VR)
  • Super Daryl Deluxe (PS4, Switch, PC)
  • Time Carnage (PS VR)
Wednesday (4/11/18):
  • Bombslinger (Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Earthlock: Festival of Magic (Xbox One)
  • Deep Ones (PS4, Xbox One, PS Vita)
  • Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (Xbox One)
  • League of Evil (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Operation Warcade (PS VR)
  • Ys Origin (Xbox One)
Thursday (4/12/18):
  • Asdivine Hearts (Switch)
  • #Breakforcist Battle (Switch)
  • Burly Men At Sea (Switch)
  • Dead in Vinland (PC)
  • Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition (Switch)
  • Dusty Raging Fist (PS4)
  • Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs (Switch)
  • Rogue Aces (PS4, PS Vita, Switch)
  • Skies of Fury DX (Switch)
  • Streets of Red - Devil’s Dare Deluxe (Switch)
Friday (4/13/18):
  • Pirates: All Aboard! (Switch)

Nothing for me from the list too.

Read more on the record of grancrest war game, they added new possible story routes depending on what you do, thus you can change the story, making it different from the anime and with the added new character sub events not seen in the anime. I always like these features in a game, taking advantage of an interactive medium as opposed to linear movie/anime/shows scripts.

The Record of Grancrest War Depicted in the Game

In the Record of Grancrest War game, the “historic disaster” that occurred in the original work will change according to the player’s actions. The story can follow the path of the anime and original work, as well as reach a previously unseen fate.

Lassic David is a brave young lord full of ambition. In order to steal Theo’s territory, he challenges Theo to war. Lassic’s fate depends not on him, but on the player’s choices and tactics.
Record-of-Grancrest-War_2018_04-11-18_005.jpg

In the original work and anime, Villar Constance died in the Artuk War. But he may live in the new history woven by the player. Head to the battlefield to spin a new history!

Record-of-Grancrest-War_2018_04-11-18_008.jpg

Sub-Events: A Must-See for Fans

In the Record of Grancrest War game, you will be able to see various sides of Theo and company through sub-events. Experience the everyday lives of Theo and company not depicted in the original work through the game.

And I don't think there's this twins ship in the anime, Theo is not into harem thing in the anime lol looks like they also added some new possible ship in the game.

Ema (voiced by Minori Suzuki) and Luna (voiced by Megumi Nakajima)

Twin sisters and the daughters of werewolf queen Kulala of the Artuk werewolves. There is a shortage of potential grooms in the werewolf village so they both regularly endeavor to make Theo their husband.
Record-of-Grancrest-War_2018_04-11-18_033.jpg

Last edited:
sega just announced a mega drive mini, new Sakura Taisen/Sakura Wars game, Shenmue I & II for Pc and PS4 and XOne nice.

Saw Full Metal Panic game trailer with English texts, it's too bad with the chibis styled mechs, the mechs should be normal sized like the front mission games imo.

Saw Phoenix Point dev update, the free aiming system is cool, liking it.

Back