Video Games Release Dates Week (5/22/17+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-5-21_23-55-35.png

Welcome to another week of game releases folks! We got another full week for you with a little bit of everything in it. So whatever opens your wallet please take your pick:

Monday (5/22/17):
  • Impact Winter (PC)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (PC)
  • GREYMEN: A Post-Apocalyptic Band Reunion (PC)
Tuesday (5/23/17):
  • Disgaea 5 Complete (Switch)
  • Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (Wii U)
  • Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (PS4, Vita)
  • Deliriant (PS4)
  • Embers of Mirrim (Xbox One, PS4)
  • Eternal Ring (PS4)
  • Plantera (Vita)
  • Portal Knights (Xbox One, PS4)
  • Pox Nora (PS4)
  • Puzzle Showdown 4K (PS4)
  • Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada (PS4)
  • SmuggleCraft (PS4)
  • Spellspire (Xbox One, PS4)
  • Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS4's PS2)
Wednesday (5/24/17):
  • Bokida: Heartfelt Reunion (Xbox One, PC)
  • Black & White Bushido (PS4)
  • Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (Vita)
  • Mr. Pumpkin’s Adventure (Xbox One)
  • Bokida - Heartfelt Reunion (PC)
  • Unit 4 (Xbox One)
  • Balthazar’s Dream (PC)
Thursday (5/25/17):
  • Vanquish (PC)
  • ACA NeoGeo The Last Blade (PS4)
  • ACA NeoGeo World Heroes 2 (PS4)
  • BugsBox (PS4)
  • Kung Fury: Street Rage (Vita)
  • Soul Harvest (PC)
Friday (5/26/17):
  • Friday The 13th: The Game (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
  • Get Even (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev.2 (PS4, PS3)
  • Rime (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
  • Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers (Switch)
  • Everspace 1.0 (Xbox One, PC)
  • Constructor (Xbox One)
  • Emily is Away Too (PC)

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-21_23-56-19.png
    upload_2017-5-21_23-56-19.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Only title there that seems semi decent is Friday the 13th. Hopefully it's a proper developed horror game and not some cheap knock off created to create a bit of quick revenue

Nothing of interest for me this week. I wish Platinum released Vanquish on modern consoles too since they ported it to PC - same with Beyonetta.

I looked up Disgaea 5 and I guess it's a tactical rpg like Fire Emblem, but I don't think I'll get it. I was really excited for Friday the 13th when they announced it, but from what I heard it's mostly online and one person plays as Jason trying to kill 7 other players. Actually, after looking it up, they're going to add single player later. That's really stupid. I'm still not sure I'll get it though. I don't think it'll live up to Friday the 13th on the NES, which I only like for nostalgia reasons.

I also love Street Fighter, it's my favorite of all the 1v1 fighting games, but I suck bad at them. If the price ever comes down I might. Otherwise I'd be paying full price just virtually shoot kamehame- I mean hadoukens.

There's a couple of games that seem interesting to me but not much. I'm waiting to see if they come out with some good games for the Nintendo Switch.

• Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (Wii U)
73SL1o7_d.jpg

Vanquish on PC is hype though. Hopefully we get a remaster or Switch port. A sequel would be boss too.

I tried the demo for Disgaea 5 yesterday. It's pretty interesting. I like the art style and I also found out that it's the game that has those penguins that say dood. Which I've been looking for the source of that for 7 or 8 years since I saw a meme of it in high school.

It's like a tactical rpg like Fire Emblem, but you can do combo attacks with up to 4 characters for more damage, and it's really cool. I might get it once the price lowers.

Back