Video Games Release Dates Week (6/12/17+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-6-11_18-42-13.png

Welcome to another week GL gamers, but since its E3 week not many planned game releases are coming out this week, actually just 2 from what I can find. But since it is E3 week, some games may be released during a MS, Sony or Nintendo conference. So keep an eye on our E3 boards for any updates. For now, see if these open your wallet:

Tuesday (6/13/17):
  • Cars: Driven to Win (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U)
Friday (6/16/17):
  • ARMS (Switch)

Nothing for me this week. I mean, does anyone even like Cars? I mean the first movie wasn't horrible, but it wasn't racing focused as much as I thought, and the sequel... well let's not talk about that. The 3rd one might be good if it's actually about racing, but I'm not getting the game.

As for ARMS, I tried it, it's okay, but it doesn't seem like it's worth the $60 price tag.

Not going to lie, when I saw Cars 3 I got excited, watched the trailer/gameplay and saw how crap it was. Love how its PS2 graphics being released for the PS4 :/

it's a kid's movie based game, what did you expect?
Something semi decent. I mean a while ago Disney had this online multiplayer game based around Cars and that was actually pretty cool. You could drive around the map etc. Something like that would have been cool. This just seems like a half arsed job

Something semi decent. I mean a while ago Disney had this online multiplayer game based around Cars and that was actually pretty cool. You could drive around the map etc. Something like that would have been cool. This just seems like a half arsed job

I don't think that was movie to game based quality.

Oh, also a game out on the Switch today called Mighty Gunvolt. It's a crossover between Azure Striker Gunvolt and Mighty No. 9. Since I hated Mighty No. 9, I'm not getting it. Gunvolt is good though.

Oh, also a game out on the Switch today called Mighty Gunvolt. It's a crossover between Azure Striker Gunvolt and Mighty No. 9. Since I hated Mighty No. 9, I'm not getting it. Gunvolt is good though.

damn, I remember that too. Guess that's what happens when you rush the list out ^^;

But yes, I highly recommend Gunvolt to anyone.

Back