Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (6/18/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome everyone to the hangover week after E3! We don't got much this week, our banks quiver at the future as more great games are on the way! Till then focus on this week and take your pick on whatever opens your wallets:

Tuesday (6/19/18):
  • Anima: Gate of Memories - The Nameless Chronicles (Switch)
  • INK (Switch)
  • Steamworld Dig 2 (PS4)
  • The Lost Child (PS4, PS Vita, Switch)
  • Yoku’s Island Express (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
Wednesday (6/20/19):
  • Grab The Bottle (Switch)
Thursday (6/21/19):
  • Destiny’s Princess: A War Story, A Love Story (Switch)
  • Drawful 2 (Switch)
  • Gunbird 2 (Switch)
  • Lost in Harmony (Switch, PC)
  • Minecraft (Switch)
  • MUSYNX (Switch)
  • The Journey Down: Chapter One (Switch)
  • Vegas Party (Switch)
  • Wizard Fire (Switch)
Friday (6/22/18):
  • Mario Tennis Aces (Switch)
  • New Gundam Breaker (PS4)

Read on dual shockers mentioning of a new tales game in development for Home Console:

While nothing really new was shown, Bandai Namco showcased a super-brief teaser that included a simple sentence:

“Development is in progress for the latest game for Home Console of the Tales series”

That’s it. No images were shown, and no details were provided, probably indicating that Bandai Namco isn’t ready to share more. That being said, at least now we know that it’s coming.

Mario Tennis hyyyype!!! Though, I'm not going to buy it day one because it's what I'm getting for my birthday, but I'm still super hyped to play it.

Wow there are lots of new games released recently. I hope I have funds to have those games. I think it will really be exciting to play new games!

So many choices to chose from,the only limitation now is funds I wish I can get almost all for my playing delight.can't wait for Vegas party.will get some for now.

Saw Shining Resonance Refrain english story trailer, though not getting this one coz MC is a bit too "girly" to me personality wise from stuff I read as I mentioned before lol.

Read from gematsu on Devil May Cry 5 first public playable build:
DMC5-Playable_06-20-18.jpg

Devil May Cry 5 will be playable by the public for the first time at Gamescom 2018 in Cologne, Germany, which runs from August 21 to August 25, Capcom announced during its latest edition of Capcom TV.

cm2 cm2 too much good stuff coming out.
True. And hopefully on gamescom we will have more updates on VC4 and probably FF7 remake and Trails of cold steel 3 english version, though TGS is a better bet indeed for new intel on FF7 remake.

Last edited:
Read from gematsu on Devil May Cry 5 first public playable build:
DMC5-Playable_06-20-18.jpg

Devil May Cry 5 will be playable by the public for the first time at Gamescom 2018 in Cologne, Germany, which runs from August 21 to August 25, Capcom announced during its latest edition of Capcom TV.
Really interested in seeing footage for this, graphics look superb.

Back