Video Games Release Dates Week (6/19/17+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-6-19_1-39-21.png

Welcome folks to another week of game releases! I hope you're all recovering well from E3 because its time for some new games! Assuming you're not building up your savings for future games then open your wallets and take your pick:

Monday (6/19/17):
  • Secret in History (PC)
  • Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court (PC)
Tuesday (6/20/17):
  • Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood (PS4, PC, Mac)
  • God Wars: Future Past (PS4, Vita)
  • Nex Machina (PS4, PC)
  • Dead by Daylight (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Cave Story + (Switch)
  • Dead Rising 4: Super Ultra Dead Rising 4 Mini Golf (Xbox One)
  • Dead by Daylight (Xbox One)
  • Dungeon Defenders II (Xbox One)
Wednesday (6/21/17):
  • Air Missions: HIND (Xbox One)
  • Super Bomb Rush! (Xbox One)
Thursday (6/22/17):
  • Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (Switch)
Friday (6/23/17):
  • Secret World Legends (PC)
  • Get Even (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
  • Ever Oasis (3DS)
  • Broken Age (Xbox One)
  • Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (Xbox One)
  • Chess Ultra (Xbox One)

Dead Rising 4: Super Ultra Dead Rising 4 Mini Golf is one heck of a title name.

Nothing for me this week though. I've heard a lot about Cave Story, but from what little I played in middle school or high school, I remember it being too Metroidvania for me.

I so want to play deadrising 4 , I am such a big fan of zombie games. I like all the dead rising games there also actually pretty funny to play to see what some of the characters can do in the game .

I know its a long shout and there is a lot of fake and a lot of rumours but do you think they be GTA 6 anytime soon .

Last game I bought full price was Civ 6. I asked for a refund 2 hours later. It was a great disappointment, especially since I've been a fan of the franchise since Civ 3. All that hype, and I even played 300 hours of Civ 5 months prior, all to that - monstrosity. Mobile game looking animation and combat, crappy changes and tweaks to an otherwise completely fine old system; that was the last time I was going to jump the gun and preorder something. I'll see reactions and reviews first from fellow players.

Back