Video Games Release Dates Week (6/26/17+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-6-26_1-40-4.png

Welcome everyone to the last week of releases for June and it's going out with a bang as it will have something for everyone on all consoles. Extend your play on the new Zelda game or return to your childhood with Crash or enjoy the tactical Valkyria Revolution. Whatever opens your wallet take your pick:

Monday (6/26/17):
  • Brawlhalla (PS4)
Tuesday (6/27/17):
  • Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (PS4, PC)
  • RPG Maker Fes (3DS)
  • The Golf Club 2 (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
  • Valkyria Revolution (Xbox One, PS4, Vita)
  • Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (PS4, Vita)
  • Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure (Switch)
  • America’s Army: Proving Grounds (PS4)
  • Ancient Amuletor (PSVR)
  • Cavernous Wastes (PS4, PSVR)
  • Arizona Sunshine (PSVR)
  • Cryptark (PS4)
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival (PS4)
  • Diablo III: Eternal Collection (PS4)
  • Elite Dangerous (PS4)
  • Medieval Defenders (PS4)
  • Plague Road (PS4)
  • Poi (Xbox One, PS4)
  • The World of Nubla (PS4)
  • The Tenth Line (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto (Xbox One, PS4)
Wednesday (6/28/17):
  • JumpJet Rex (PS4)
  • Crazy Strike Bowling EX (Xbox One)
Thursday (6/29/17):
  • De Mambo (Switch)
  • GoNNER (Switch)
Friday (6/30/17):
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC Pack 1 (Switch, Wii U)
  • Micro Machines: World Series (PS4)
  • Tokyo Xanadu (PS4, Vita, PC)
  • Marvel Heroes Omega (Xbox One)
  • AereA (Xbox One, PS4)
  • Goliath (Xbox One)

Really, all I want is the BotW DLC, which I've already bought. I just have to wait 4 days to actually get it.

Crash Bandicoot is gonna be out already? That sounds neat. Although I'm afraid it won't match with the nostalgia and memories people have for the game and the character, when they played the franchise as kids. Sure, upgraded graphics would be great, but if it doesn't capture the same feel, have the same childish lighthearted moments, then people would be disappointed, and then complain that the reboot was unnecessary.

Crash Bandicoot is gonna be out already? That sounds neat. Although I'm afraid it won't match with the nostalgia and memories people have for the game and the character, when they played the franchise as kids. Sure, upgraded graphics would be great, but if it doesn't capture the same feel, have the same childish lighthearted moments, then people would be disappointed, and then complain that the reboot was unnecessary.

I just want to replay it while looking good on my tv. I know I will remember all the rage though.

just avoid youtube, videos of gameplay everywhere.
I thought it was just a remake? I saw a side by side comparison of a few screenshots with the old games and this one; same cutscenes but with improved graphics, but I felt like they missed the sweet spot of being nostalgic and adoring to being modern and enhanced. I felt the 3D looked wrong, there's too many added "details" that weren't really necessary in my opinion, and it's just not the same.

Back