Video Games Release Dates Week (9/4/17+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-8-27_23-42-58-png.688

Welcome to another game release folks, Fall is just coming and the game releases will be full and plentiful like golden leafs. There is a lot to come like new Metriod, SNES classic, Destiny 2 and so much more, so budget yourselves and open your wallet for the following:

Monday (9/4/17):
  • Reaching for Petals (PC)
Tuesday (9/5/17):
  • LEGO Worlds (Switch)
  • R.B.I. Baseball 17 (Switch)
  • Knack II (PS4)
  • Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth (PS4, Vita)
  • A Hole New World (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Antiquia Lost (PS4, Vita)
  • Don’t Knock Twice (Xbox One, PS4, PSVR)
  • Gunducky Industries (PS4)
  • Licky the Lucky Lizard Lives Again (Vita)
  • The Lost Bear (PSVR)
  • Songbringer (PS4)
  • Squish and the Corrupted Crystal (Xbox One)
  • Spectrum (PS4)
Wednesday (9/6/17):
  • Destiny 2 (Xbox One, PS4)
  • Senko no Ronde 2 (PC)
Thursday (9/7/17):
  • The Bridge (Switch)
  • Senko no Ronde 2 (PS4 )
Friday, September 8
  • Monster Hunter Stories (Switch)
  • Drive Girls (Vita)

Nothing for me this week, but honestly, LEGO Worlds is tempting. Though, I might get it if the price goes down.

Edit: Never mind. I confused LEGO Worlds for LEGO Dimensions. So, yeah nothing this week.

you are a hard man to please :p
Well I only have a PC, which I don't like playing on, and a Switch. It's also very rare for games to release on Wii U.

Plus, the only games I've heard of are Destiny 2 and I know Monster Hunter, but I didn't like the one I played, which was 3. I'm also scared to try indie games because I'm afraid of wasting my money. Which I know sounds bad, but I don't want to spend a ton of money on a game that I might or might not like.

Well I only have a PC, which I don't like playing on, and a Switch. It's also very rare for games to release on Wii U.

Plus, the only games I've heard of are Destiny 2 and I know Monster Hunter, but I didn't like the one I played, which was 3. I'm also scared to try indie games because I'm afraid of wasting my money. Which I know sounds bad, but I don't want to spend a ton of money on a game that I might or might not like.

Reasonable really, some of the indie games do look like junk. Though get yourself a PS4, you will enjoy it.

Knack II is of interest. Got to play the first one yet though.

Should be a PS+ freebie sooner or later. Since the second one is out, I think it could happen any month now.

Back