Other Watch Dogs 2 release date & info leaked

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
A livestream was planned for Ubisoft's upcoming open world hacking game Watch Dogs 2 tomorrow, but a trailer and release date have both been leaked via ads on video game streaming site Twitch.

The leaked trailer reveals Watch Dogs 2's release date as November 15. It also shows off scenes of San Francisco, most notably of the Golden Gate Bridge. You can see hacking, guns, and parkour throughout the trailer, in addition to a drone and horse head masks
source

Video has since being removed, didn't catch it myself - must be on YouTube somewhere.

Hopefully fans will enjoy this more than the first one, which I haven't played yet.

Very similar to GTAV and wanted to buy it myself but unfortunately I haven't and that's because the size of the game and I didn't have the connection

I never did try the first one, but I heard there was some major complaints. I've seen a few discussions on WD2 already, and it seems like already some complaints are forming. A lot about the realism aspect. I heard one that was "It's what the media sensationalizes hackers actually being". A lot of it doesn't really fit into what hacking actually is, and that's fine, but there were a lot of complaints about the game it self. People often complain about the questionable completion of the game. Say that it feels half finished. We can only hope the second one is more polished, and well thought out than the first one. I'm sure it'll be decent, but worth playing? That'll be debatable.

Back