WCG Dota 2 regionals

Ramil Youth

Well, This is stressful
Full GL Member
Credits
It seems that WCG is almost over, Now they are down to the Grand Finals in Xi'an, China! This is stressful I've been following WCG tournaments from the announcements of the esports games up until now and I can't believe that the tournament is almost over... It feels like finishing a book or a series lol

but I want to congratulate the winners in Dota 2! For every region, there are 2 qualifiers who'll be competing in the Grand finals

*APAC Region
-Cignal Ultra from the Philippines with a record of (6W1L) followed by MSCERBERUS TH from Thailand with (5W2L)
61120879_2156032171117835_6482971782889340928_o.jpg

*America Region
-Thunder Predator from Peru finished first with 7 wins, and Black Sheep From USA ranked second with 6 wins and 1 loss. \

Standing-final-horizontal.jpg

*European Region
-Hippomaniacs from Czechia and KeinBockOderWas from Germany had a record of 6-1 with Hippomaniacs being ranked 1st place according to the head to head rule.

Standings-7R.jpg

WCG Dota2 will start July 19? WHY??? Can't wait for that date :eek: I want to see Cignal Ultra and Hippomaniacs battle against each other for the title.

WCG Dota2 will start July 19? WHY??? Can't wait for that date :eek: I want to see Cignal Ultra and Hippomaniacs battle against each other for the title.
I think they'll have Dota 2 tournament on the last day of the grand finals since Dota 2 is the most popular game :grin:

Back