We need more posts >.<

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
After reading GF's history...I had this strange of feeling of nostalgia..so, I have done some research.

And here is what I got.
Even though we have 153,541 posts, so far, based on the age and such, if we divide that number to get a daily post count.
It stands around 53 posts per day >.<
We really should post more guys >.<

Best not compare it like that, painfully obvious the age don't match up to the posts it has on this forum (granted we did lose some posts so ehhh, round up?) but we're still doing better than others.

Best not compare it like that, painfully obvious the age don't match up to the posts it has on this forum (granted we did lose some posts so ehhh, round up?) but we're still doing better than others.
Well, that's obvious but we need more activity here.
I do know that we have lost some posts during the switch ..........as I have lost some of my posts during that time :(

That's not so bad. :)

You're good with math, Clara. I had to use a calculator to check if that's really true.
Not at all. I used the online calculator. It's just that I was really excited and wanted to see how the forum is really doing based on the exact statistics.

I always try to reply when I see a topic that I have something to say about. More topics is what we need :grin:

Another reason the stats are messed is from special events.
When I joined this forum there was a big contest going on and like 30 people who punched in 300 posts in a week each. Things like that really mess the stats up.

Also this is summer. The winter will draw more activity. You may have noticed that already.

Now that it is the weekend (meaning no early bed or school), I can finally put in the time to boost activity around here as well as boost advertising.

Which FYI, if you search for Video Game Discussion. Gaming latest comes up on:

Page 1 on Bing,

Page 3 on Yahoo

Page 5 on Google.

Which is page placement we never got close to on gamingforce.us. So I'm pleased with that and a good step towards activity for this site.

Now that it is the weekend (meaning no early bed or school), I can finally put in the time to boost activity around here as well as boost advertising.

Page 1 on Bing,

Page 3 on Yahoo

Page 5 on Google.

Which is page placement we never got close to on gamingforce.us. So I'm pleased with that and a good step towards activity for this site.
But don't we use gaming forums or game discussions while searching for this forum?

Page 1 on Bing,

Page 3 on Yahoo

Page 5 on Google.

I seriously doubt that a domain extension can have such a powerful impact on search engine optimization. Take Imageshack, for example. Their extension is .us and they are one of the most popular image hosting sites ever.

I seriously doubt that a domain extension can have such a powerful impact on search engine optimization. Take Imageshack, for example. Their extension is .us and they are one of the most popular image hosting sites ever.

They have a lot more going for them, like being an actual service that is used. gamingforce.us was just another clone in the gaming forum world.

Back