Weabooism and True Anime lover

Emily185

Awards
Credits
So i've been encountering so called cases of Weaboo critique,saying you like particular series and someone says "oh you haven't watched anime much haven't you?you know nothing kill yourself". So topic of the day what anime you consider to be The one true thing and which ones you consider the signs that you are complete "weaboo".

I do hate those kinds of people. But I say if you're a true anime fan, you will watch lots while enjoying them.

I'm a fan of Dragon Ball Z. I've watched it ever since I was a kid and I'm watching the new Dragon Ball Super series now. DBZ falls in this category yet I still love it.

Also, call me old fashioned but I'm also a huge fan of mech animes . Some of my favorites being code geass, linebarrels of iron, Valvrave the liberator and aldnoah zero. Also several of the Gundam series and a lot of the classics like escaflowne and of course, Evangelion. I think any true fan of anime will just watch what they want to watch and not really care what other people think.

Well, just because someone watched lots of anime didn't mean that they are true anime fans. I do consider myself as a true anime fan as I couldn't stop some anime after I have started watching it. I am not that obsessed with any anime and I one piece of my favorite anime so far. It may be bleach...I can't choose between them.

Back