Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hello all GF gamers, I'm proud to announce that the website has received a much needed revamp and now looks the best it's ever been. Kudos to Darthmaul on helping me with getting the Revolt forum skin to work on wordpress. I've also had a different favicon made for the website so it can easily seen from the forum favicon.

Don't forget that the website and forum are connected. Which means any website articles will appear on the forum and if you post in those topics your reply will end up on the website as well. The website is also a source of funding for Gamingforce. If you like to publish paid content or place advertising just PM me and we'll work something out.

The website is also home to GF original content which in turns helps us gain more traffic from SEO. So if you like to help publish gaming news or talk on the blog, feel free to join the staff.

That's all for this update, let me know in the comments below of your thoughts about the website such as what you like or would like to see added or removed.

-DS

It looks great! Nice work with it, the interconnection between the sites and forums is pretty cool. 

Back