Weird or Random Brawl combos you've come up with

Yoshi64Mario

Player of all consoles!
Awards
Credits
Has anyone made their own little combination of attacks in Brawl? If so, what characters can do it and how? And what do you call it (if it has a name)?

I call mine the "Kirby Tap-Dance combo". Pretty simple: As Kirby, grab the opponent and throw them down so Kirby 'tap-dances' on top of them, then as they fall charge either a side or up smash attack and unleash before they touch the ground.

The smash attack can miss if the opponent has too much damage and flies too far, or if they fall too far away from Kirby (To either side, but out of his reach.).

So, what are your combos?

Last edited by a moderator:
The best combo I can do is chaingrabbing. Considering grabbing in general isn't that powerful, not that good, eh?
I've seen many videos where people can bair or flutter like it ain't no thing, but it's hard for me. >_>

I hope i can remember mine. For Toon Link, I charge my up attack, jump and to my up arial, quickly land and jump up special. loads of opportunities to miss.

With Ganondorf, do your Side B attack and, if it successfully lands a hit, you'll slam your foe into the ground (gotta perfom the attack on the ground yourself, also). Once that's done, just so a Side A attack and generally you'll boot them off the edge if the damage is high enough. Pretty boring combo, but fun nonetheless.

Back