Weirdest and the strongest power in anime

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Well, I don't think I know any anime like that in the first place but if I have to choose then, I will go with devil fruits in one piece. What's weird about it is the origin. No one knows how the devil fruit is created and why the sea tends to reject the users and it's also quite strong as, the logia fruit like ceasar got, is powerful.

Even white beard's power is something to write. So, what about you guys? What id the weirdest and the strongest power that you have encountered in anime?

For weirdest (and yet strong) I would say the blood powers of Deadman Wonderland. For the strongest (and yet kind of weird) Yamatoto's bankai from bleach.

For weirdest (and yet strong) I would say the blood powers of Deadman Wonderland. For the strongest (and yet kind of weird) Yamatoto's bankai from bleach.
I don't know what yamamoto's bankai is.
I have heard that he saved the day just like the third hokage but I didn't get around to reading it.

I wonder what's his banka is though.

I don't know what yamamoto's bankai is.
I have heard that he saved the day just like the third hokage but I didn't get around to reading it.

I wonder what's his banka is though.

If you don't mind the spoilers:

His bankai has four parts, East, West, South and North which overall makes him as hot as the sun and fries the entire area he is in (water vanishes, lips chap, eyes dry out, ect.) East has his flames concentrated to the edge of his blade, making anything he cuts vanish. West makes his flames visible making him unable to receive damage. North burns anything out of existence with one cut and south resurrects burnt enemies as ash skeletons to fight for him.

If you don't mind the spoilers:

His bankai has four parts, East, West, South and North which overall makes him as hot as the sun and fries the entire area he is in (water vanishes, lips chap, eyes dry out, ect.) East has his flames concentrated to the edge of his blade, making anything he cuts vanish. West makes his flames visible making him unable to receive damage. North burns anything out of existence with one cut and south resurrects burnt enemies as ash skeletons to fight for him.

The... Then how did he die?
I wonder who that opponent is that defeated him...
It's just that he sounds like Naruto there

The... Then how did he die?
I wonder who that opponent is that defeated him...
It's just that he sounds like Naruto there

The video tells how, but basically:

His bankai got stolen by the main bad guy.

Sounds like you haven't read the last bleach arc which I do recommend checking out, its pretty great.

The video tells how, but basically:

His bankai got stolen by the main bad guy.

Sounds like you haven't read the last bleach arc which I do recommend checking out, its pretty great.
I don't have that much time but if the bleach final arc.... Or at least the final stuff is less than 30 chapters or so... Then I would like to give it a try. So is the final arc a long one? If so, can I skip at least some chapters that don't have much story progress?

I don't have that much time but if the bleach final arc.... Or at least the final stuff is less than 30 chapters or so... Then I would like to give it a try. So is the final arc a long one? If so, can I skip at least some chapters that don't have much story progress?

The final chapter is unfortunately pretty rushed, so you can't skip any.

The final chapter is unfortunately pretty rushed, so you can't skip any.
Damn here I was hoping I could skip some as I don't have much time these days to do anything....
Thanks for the information demon skeith

Back