Well, this is the most awkward placeholder page ever (Gamestop)

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Apparently they think Metroid Prime 4 is the same as Beyond Good and Evil 2, is being developed by Ubisoft and will be releasing exclusively on the Xbox One:

Gamestopscrewup.png
Metroid Prime 4 Gamestop

Nice going guys! You completely mixed up these two unrelated games and made the most hilariously misleading page on the planet as a result.

What next? Super Mario Odyssey on the PlayStation 4?

I'm surprised they didn't mix up Super Mario Odyssey and Mario + Rabbids. I don't see how you can even make this mistake, okay maybe you upload the wrong picture on the right page, but to get the name, developer, and console wrong? I'm going to assume that the person in charge of this isn't into gaming and just got the wrong information or something, because I don't know how anyone who can even relatively call themselves a gamer would get it this wrong.

I'm surprised they didn't mix up Super Mario Odyssey and Mario + Rabbids. I don't see how you can even make this mistake, okay maybe you upload the wrong picture on the right page, but to get the name, developer, and console wrong? I'm going to assume that the person in charge of this isn't into gaming and just got the wrong information or something, because I don't know how anyone who can even relatively call themselves a gamer would get it this wrong.

Part of me assumes they copied the Beyond Good and Evil 2 page in the database, changed the name correctly then forget to do anything else.

That's the only 'semi sane' possibility I can imagine.

never trust GS's website on unreleased games.

Yep. Stores often mix up their listings, or outright post false information on the assumption it might happen in the future.

Back