What a smart, good looking forum

_Al

Awards
Credits
Hi. Immediately drawn in to this. The forum looks brill. I see so many generic looking forums that this place is a breath of fresh air.

Hi, I’m Al. I’m an old skool gamer. I’ve been playing since the Atari 2600 (which was released the same year I was born). I played games on the Amstrad CPC 464, on an IBM PC DOS 386 and 486.

I played NES and Sega Master System at friends houses.

For Christmas 1989 I had a Sega Megadrive imported from Japan with Sonic the Hedgehog. I loved my Megadrive. I loved it so much that a year later I swapped it with a mate for a SNES.

In the mid-90s I got my first proper PC. I played Red Alert until my fingers bled and TIE Fighter until my eyeballs bled too!

In ‘95 I went to uni and bought a PlayStation. I didn’t go to lectures. I was too busy smashing my mates on Tekken.

I got the PS2 on release day the PS4 on release day (skipped the PS3 as I was heavily into my PC phase). I’ve only recently owned an Xbox Series S.

But my real love is PC Gaming. I think it always has been. Strategy games are my go-to. Command & Conquer, Total War, Supreme Commander.

Erm, sorry, what I meant was “Hi, I’m Al”.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Gaming Latest, a proud sponsor on Nintendo 3DS Central! #notashamelesspromotion
Please enjoy your stay!

That is true. You cannot compete with a forum this well-kept and ordered. Hi, I'm Art.

Hello and welcome!

Hi. Immediately drawn in to this. The forum looks brill. I see so many generic looking forums that this place is a breath of fresh air.

Hi, I’m Al. I’m an old skool gamer. I’ve been playing since the Atari 2600 (which was released the same year I was born). I played games on the Amstrad CPC 464, on an IBM PC DOS 386 and 486.

I played NES and Sega Master System at friends houses.

For Christmas 1989 I had a Sega Megadrive imported from Japan with Sonic the Hedgehog. I loved my Megadrive. I loved it so much that a year later I swapped it with a mate for a SNES.

In the mid-90s I got my first proper PC. I played Red Alert until my fingers bled and TIE Fighter until my eyeballs bled too!

In ‘95 I went to uni and bought a PlayStation. I didn’t go to lectures. I was too busy smashing my mates on Tekken.

I got the PS2 on release day the PS4 on release day (skipped the PS3 as I was heavily into my PC phase). I’ve only recently owned an Xbox Series S.

But my real love is PC Gaming. I think it always has been. Strategy games are my go-to. Command & Conquer, Total War, Supreme Commander.

Erm, sorry, what I meant was “Hi, I’m Al”.
Hi Al! Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your detailed introduction. Have you ever invented a game yourself? I know of some who play games actually thought of creating their own. Whether they distribute it or not, they let the creative juices go.

Back