What app do you like the least?

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What app, from the ones you have on your phone / tablet, do you like the least, but still use?

Google chrome: reasons being is because you can't install any plugins/addons like you can on the desktop.

The NFL Mobile app. I don't even watch football, but it came on my phone and you can't get rid of it.

I don't like the Instagram app because videos sometimes fail to load, or takes a long time to load on my Nvidia Shield tablet, and I need to copy the Sharing link and use a web browser to play the video. It also seems to slow down after using it for a few minutes to view many videos and images. It is also no longer possible to remove individual #hashtag searches from the search section without clearing all my history in Instagram for Android.

I mainly use Instagram to stay updated on Asian music since I can't read Korean, Japanese, or Chinese, so I rely on pictures and the English comments on Instagram for more accurate translations than the auto-generated English translations which are sometimes not available or seems very inaccurate.

A lot of Online Creators like YouTube Creators and Twitch streamers, and websites use Instagram for short posts that they have a new video out, or a contest going on, so I feel like I be missing out on news from my favorite online content creators.

Instagram is annoying me lately. It notifies you every time someone posts for the first time in a week or so. I think live videos are pretty dumb on basic social media. It's just not as cool as it used to be.

Not on my phone, but I heard they made this app a few years back named "Cute girls around me" or something, where you get notified and shown Facebook profiles of women in a specific radius around your phone. You can see their profiles and whatever they are doing without them knowing. I thought that was really creepy; stalker-level of cringe even. Someone should really monitor these things before it gets out of hand.

Instagram is annoying me lately. It notifies you every time someone posts for the first time in a week or so. I think live videos are pretty dumb on basic social media. It's just not as cool as it used to be.
Instagram these days are for people who do bikini shots and are proud that they have like 10,000 followers. Like, yay, you pose semi/nude photos of yourself for free on Instagram and you have a bunch of horny people following you and waiting for you to take another picture. Be proud of that! I mean sheesh, people need to get a grip of their priorities and not do anything for attention these days.

I don't like the YouTube app, I don't see it working better than watching something through a browser but I had it pre-installed, so it stayed on my phone.

Back