E3 What are you most excited about?

Zoey

Full GL Member
Credits
Now that the E3 Microsoft conference is over I am very curious which announcements got you guys the most excited. You know, the feeling, where you just can't wait and you're counting down the days until the release of a particular game or feature?

Just to remind you some of the things that Microsoft showed us yesterday:
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm,
- Sea of Thieves,
- Shadow of War,
- Crackdown 3,
- Black Desert Online,
- State of Decay 2,
- more news about Scorpio,
- more old Xbox games coming to Xbox One through backward compatibility.

The list isn't even complete so you can tell how much things we have to look forward to but I want to know which ones are YOU the most excited for and why?

ehhh, nothing really.

For me, it's definitely Life is Strange. I loved the original game and Chloe, so I can't wait to explore her and Rachel's story.

Well, I'm currently happy with my Xbox One, so I don't see myself upgrading to the Scorpio (One X) anytime soon after the release. Not many of the new gaming titles impressed me. Though I am looking forward to Assassin's Creed: Origin. State of Decay 2 will also be worth checking out.

Personally, I'm interested in a couple of things talked about at E3, but I'm not really excited for anything mentioned at the conference nor in your article above.

Life is Strange for sure. I'm a huge fan of the original game and prequels are literally my favorite thing (I love me some backstory.) so I'm anxiously waiting for the first episode this August. Pretty sad Chloe's voice actress won't be returning for this installment, though.

Life is strange seems a good title , I have not played the first one as yet. BUT lol I am actually downloading the first one now on the Xbox one to see what it is like and if its any good I will look forward to the new one. Its a free download on the Xbox but that is only because it is the first episode.

I have Life Is Strange Episode 1, got it for free a while back, but I never got to playing it. I dunno, I guess it wasn't for me based on the title, description, and reviews; but I can't really say no to something that's free, huh? Perhaps one day I'll play it and see what all the hype is about, but that won't be today.

Life is strange seems a good title , I have not played the first one as yet. BUT lol I am actually downloading the first one now on the Xbox one to see what it is like and if its any good I will look forward to the new one. Its a free download on the Xbox but that is only because it is the first episode.
Give me a review when you're done. I have it in my Steam library too but I haven't touched it since I got it (it came free), so I have really no incentive to play it. Right now I'm trying to finish Ori and the Blind Forest, which is a great game and I can't wait to find out what happens. I'll just wait for your review for me to try it and maybe get the other 4 episodes in their library.

It was announced that Black Desert Online would have a SEA Server before the end of this year so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Shadow of War and Black Desert Online. I do really hope that we get a SEA server within this year for BDO.

Back