What Are Your Most Anticipated Movies?

NintendoChannel

And here we are!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
For me, I'm so pumped for The Incredibles 2 to be released. I have been waiting for that movie for such a long time and I'm glad it's being released June, next year. I loved the first one.

Anyway, apparently, 2018 is gonna be a great year for Movies and I wanna know; what movies are you most excited for to be released in the next few months - years?

I'm also really excited for The Incredibles 2, but if I can't find someone to go with, I may have to wait until it comes out on DVD. It would just look weird being a lone 24 year old man seeing a kids movie. Though, I wouldn't feel so weird if I had other people to go with.

Also I'm excited for Star Wars Episode 9 in December. I liked Force Awakens, but it was a bit too much of a cookie cutter of A New Hope, so I'm hoping they stop with the nostalgia glasses and do their own thing. I'm also excited for Deadpool 2 and Avengers Infinity War. And Guardians of the Galaxy 3, if they decide to make that. I can't remember if that was confirmed or not.

I'm also really excited for The Incredibles 2, but if I can't find someone to go with, I may have to wait until it comes out on DVD. It would just look weird being a lone 24 year old man seeing a kids movie. Though, I wouldn't feel so weird if I had other people to go with.

Also I'm excited for Star Wars Episode 9 in December. I liked Force Awakens, but it was a bit too much of a cookie cutter of A New Hope, so I'm hoping they stop with the nostalgia glasses and do their own thing. I'm also excited for Deadpool 2 and Avengers Infinity War. And Guardians of the Galaxy 3, if they decide to make that. I can't remember if that was confirmed or not.
Haha dude, I will go with friends, by myself, I don't care xD I am comfortable with my own company. But I hear ya ha.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those movies! Yeah, I'm quite excited for Deadpool 2. Not my favourite movie, but the humour is very unique lol. Yeah, the new Star Wars better not pull an Empire Strikes Back -.-

Oh, I am really excited about the Equalizer 2 as well :grin:

I would like to see Star Wars:The Last Jedi (episode 8) which comes out in December of this year. Also, "Jumanji:Welcome to the Jungle" will come out this December and I'm kind of interested in seeing that movie based on the trailer that I just watched.

I haven't thought about what I'm specifically going to see next year though.

I would like to see Star Wars:The Last Jedi (episode 8) which comes out in December of this year. Also, "Jumanji:Welcome to the Jungle" will come out this December and I'm kind of interested in seeing that movie based on the trailer that I just watched.

I haven't thought about what I'm specifically going to see next year though.
This makes me realize I said episode 9 in my post and now I feel silly. :squint:

I didn't even know there was another Jumanji movie coming out. I might have to look into that.

I just posted the trailer here on this forum if you want to watch it. They're remaking it with Dewayne Johnson, Jack Black and Kevin Hart. So I think it's going to be funny.

For me right now is Kingsmen, The Incredibles 2 and Deadpool 2. Nothing else is on my radar unless they announce Power Rangers 2 with lord Zedd in it.

My hubby wants to see the 2nd Kingsmen movie. We watched the first Kingsmen movie with my parents and we really enjoyed it. I'm surprised that we haven't gone to watch it yet.

I don't know if we'll get to see it in theaters. We might have to watch it once it is released on dvd/blu-ray.

I just can't wait the sequel of the Avengers Infinity War. I am just really into that movie. I get addicted to all Marvel movies. I wished I could fast forward time and watch the movie.

The Marvel super heroes series is one of those that I anticipate every summer, and star wars too during the holiday season. I like these films because they're wholesome and thus I can watch them together with my family. I seldom go to the cinema these days because I do all my movie watching on Youtube.

I'm anticipating to watch Fantastic Beast The crimes of Wrindelwald this November. I saw the trailer and it's superb.

I'm always looking forward to watch any Marvel movie. Some people don't appreciate it, but my friends and I do so we make sure to watch together.
I also haven't watched a movie (like go to the cinemas) alone and this is one of the items in my bucket list that I want ticked off this year.
I also appreciate watching local films and there are several in my country that I am looking forward to watch.
Foreign films like Ocean's 8 seem like a good one to see too.

Honestly I don't really care about movies all that much....when compared to anime anyway.
I have been looking forward to the ghost movie ...the lighthouse.
I have heard that it's really scary xD

Back