What are your thoughts on Apex Legends Mobile leaving in May?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
It was announced a few weeks ago that Apex Legends mobile would no longer be available in May and they would be moving their focus to the main game on consoles and PC. This came as a shock to many who do play the mobile game, many of whom have mentioned their upset about the mobile game no longer being available soon.

Are you someone who plays Apex Legends on mobile? Will you miss being able to play it on mobile or is it not something you played enough to miss?

If you are playing a gaming console this should be no shock. Mobile costs more for people to use IMO because you need a good data plan. It's just way more convenient to play on a console with a controller and the game is free both to play online and own.

If you are playing a gaming console this should be no shock. Mobile costs more for people to use IMO because you need a good data plan. It's just way more convenient to play on a console with a controller and the game is free both to play online and own.
Not being into playing more on mobile phones makes me less worried about it. In fact, there are some games I can't play on mobile phones like Apex Legends, Fortnite and even COD.

I feel mobile Apex Legend gamers who don't own a console or PC, and can't afford a console or PC will be upset that Apex Legend is ending in May.

Playing mobile games like Apex Legend can be some people's main source of entertainment because they only own a smartphone or tablet for gaming, and their computer is too slow for gaming.

I feel mobile Apex Legend gamers who don't own a console or PC, and can't afford a console or PC will be upset that Apex Legend is ending in May.

Playing mobile games like Apex Legend can be some people's main source of entertainment because they only own a smartphone or tablet for gaming, and their computer is too slow for gaming.
Yeah probably, they will feel bad but it's a clear thing the game is doesn't belong well in mobile platform. They should get a console.

Back