What are your views on the Xbox Pass?

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Some people think that Xbox has done a great job with Game Pass. The branding work and messaging around the service has made it the industry’s flagship subscription platform. It may not have the most users, but it's being compared to other big players, namely PS Plus and Apple Arcade.

Others think that it's completely useless because some of the biggest titles on the market – such as Fortnite, Call of Duty Warzone and Roblox – are all free, and that a subscription service just doesn’t make much sense for people who only play a handful of games a year.

What are your views on the XBox Pass? Do you think it will last or be discontinued in the near future?

I quite like it. I'd call it the Netflix of gaming and it's a good one at that.

Xbox is also really kind about returns. I've never had a return denied.

I think its a great deal if you game a lot, bad deal if you don't game a lot.

It's okay (for me anyway). It has some games that I like to play but I wouldn't actively pay for it because there just aren't enough big games to justify the price. I'm planning on just using my Microsoft Rewards points to pay for the subscription.

I think Game Pass is definitely worth it, I've tried many different games that I would have never though to give a chance because of Game Pass. Plus you get a discount if you wish to buy any games you try out through Game Pass too.

I love Xbox Game Pass, it gives me the ability to find and play games I may never have known about if they had not come to Game Pass. It really is like having a service like Netflix or Amazon Prime but with video games as well and they have some really good titles that come to the service as well making it worth the monthly fee.

I don't see it phasing out any time soon being that it's so popular now and so many people use it.

Back