What color is your controller?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
With controllers nowadays there is a range of colors to due from depending on which console you have. Now you are able to get a controller that suits your tastes and also is a little more unique as well.

The controller that I have at the moment is an official Xbox One Electric Blue Controller.

What color is your controller?

I have a red, a black one, and a yellow controller (xbox)

Silver Gamecube, normal white Wiimote/Nunchuck but I also have a Wii Classic controller in Black. Grey Joycons and the Neon red and blue that came bundled with Mario Kart 8 as well.

I have a black Playstation 2 controller, white Xbox 360 controller, and white Playstation 1 controller.

I have black and white now. But I'm looking for a custom designed one.

I'm still making use of the black one but I would really like to buy a custom made design. It would probably be in golden colour.

PS5: White
Xbox Series S: White
Switch: Black but with a Nightmare on Elm Street cover.

I'm surely interested in getting a golden coloured one. Golden colour looks great.

It looks like white is among your favorite colour?

Nah it's only because the consoles I could get at the time were the white ones lol.

The Xbox Series S and the disc based PS5 are also white too so lol. At some point I plan on getting a different colored controller for both.

I got two controllers one red, and the other one is blue. Both for PS4.
One of my youngest sons has a red controller for his Xbox Series S and he loves it. It's not too often you see people with red controllers but I will admit, the type of red they use is vibrant and stands out.

Back