What Controller do You Use?

Golddisk

Full GL Member
Credits
There are several official Microsoft ones, with the Elite being the most notable in addition to all types of modded controllers which you can find all over the internet. What controller do you use to play your Xbox with? Do you use a modded controller or own one?

I just play with the basic wireless one and it works fine for my needs. The Elite controller has some cool features, but I can't see paying over $100 just for a controller. I have never used or owned a modded controller, whether is was just aesthetic changes or one which actually changes how the controller works.

I use the Lunar white Xbox One controller. I understand, 100$ is a lot of money for just a controller but when it comes to customization it's actually a good deal. For scuf controllers, they charge around 200$+ for a controller that you can customize and such. Recently there's a design lab on the xbox website, with it you can put any colors on pretty much any part of your Xbox one controller that you want including the game pad, it's updated and has texture grip padding on the back of it. You can also have your Gamertag or any saying you want engraved on it and it all comes to around 90$ for shipping.

I for one was in the same boat for not spending much money for a controller but I wanna do it with this one, I just wanna have my Gamertag embedded on it. Like it's a controller that represents me in a way in terms of color and wording. I think you should try it out, can't knock it until you've tried it eh?

Idk why people would need a controller other than the one they give you, it's perfectly fine, works just great! Idk people like customizing it i guess.

I play with the basic wireless controller that comes with the console. My boyfriend has the Elite controller and swears by it however I have never had any kind of need to switch to an Elite just yet.

I use the Gears of War 4 controller. The custom paint job makes the controller feel more premium in the hands and I don't if its just me but the buttons feels better when pressing them.

I play with the control that game with xbox one s. I have a bunch of others lying around, but they all seem to break very easily. And no, I have not rage smashed them anywhere :p

Have the controllers gotten better and easier to use? I remember when the first X-Box came out, the controllers seemed really big and bulky to me and I didn't like them for that. The controllers for the Playstation and Nintendo consoles seem to fit in my hand better, which made playing a whole lot easier. I just wondered if the controllers size had gotten better over the years or are they still big and bulky?

I bought a cheap $20 wired controller cause I was tired of replacing batteries...it has a long cable though! I should invest in one of those chargers with the charger packs in them... haha

Back