What did you do with your old gaming PC?

My current one is my first one (all my earlier ones were bad family computers). I've had it for a few years now so I should upgrade it, but eh, ceebs.

I haven't done anything to it.

It's still sitting in my home desk. I couldn't bring myself to completely use it for spare parts or sell it to someone.

My previous PC wasn't a gaming one but it's stay in a box in one of the rooms.

My old gaming PC, I built it myself, but it didn't last more than 6 months. . . however, all I had to do was replace parts... and then I regularly maintained it about 2-3 times per month.... again, the thing broke cause it started to sound like a jet engine.. fans blowing at an insane pace. Then the Motherboard fried. I had a friend diagnose what really happened, he stated that it was something to do with the power supply. I guess there was not enough voltage? (Something like that) anyway, I had to donate it all to him cause he said he would repair it... that project has been in the works since 2011... haha

We only have one PC in the house and it's my hubby's. It's not a pre-built job, it's a PC he built himself. But he usually just upgrades or adds to it. He doesn't just get rid of it and go buy a new one.

I never specifically had a gaming PC but I think the last PC that I built from parts was sold off to go into the money for the next computer.

Back