Xbox One What do you like and don't like about the Xbox One

Gamerz Reef

Full GL Member
Credits
Ok fist off i will have to say i love this console. But its one thing that i don't like about it is the long downloads. Were there are so great graphics it takes a very long time for the game to down load. But over all its a fantastic console.

Graphics 100%
Control 100%
Speed 100%
Usability 100%
Apps 95%
Download speed 90%

Total %95

I love everything. Only complaint I have is the fact that you can't delete 0% games. I can't wrap my head around on why they haven't added such feature yet!

I 90% agree with you on this. The other 10% I feel the download speed is very good and not something I look at as being a negative. Out of interest what sort of internet connection do you get where you live? Perhaps this could have something to do with it?

Ok fist off i will have to say i love this console. But its one thing that i don't like about it is the long downloads. Were there are so great graphics it takes a very long time for the game to down load. But over all its a fantastic console.

Graphics 100%
Control 100%
Speed 100%
Usability 100%
Apps 95%
Download speed 90%

Total %95

I like the Xbox One as a whole. I have no problem with the graphics, audio, connectivity, etc but there is ONE little thing that bothers me a whole lot. It's the User Interface. The OS itself is terribly convoluted, confusing to use, and rather stupid if you ask me. I really wish they'd redesign it and just make it easy.

I've just took delivery of the new Xbox One White and the OS is much better! The old one was indeed terrible, almost unuseable.

I've never been a fan of their controllers. They always seem to big and bulky to me but that could also be due to the fact that my hands are rather small. I can't play the game if the controller doesn't fit very well in my hands. That just always bugs me.......

They don't really have any titles that I care about also. So, to me, it's not worth paying the money for the console if I'm not going to be playing it very much to begin with.

Back