What Do You Want To See Come To The Virtual Console?

DarkKirby14

Gamer Who Should Be Around More
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
User Title Change
personally, I'd like to see Pokemon Conquest and Super Princess Peach come next

Super Princess Peach sounds nice. I've never played it even though I wanted to. I can't really think of any games I want to come to Virtual Console. Well, there is Mother 3, but I now have a GBA cart with the English translation so it doesn't even matter to me, even though I'd still buy it in a heartbeat.

Super Princess Peach sounds nice. I've never played it even though I wanted to. I can't really think of any games I want to come to Virtual Console. Well, there is Mother 3, but I now have a GBA cart with the English translation so it doesn't even matter to me, even though I'd still buy it in a heartbeat.

I do recommend SPP, its a really fun game.

As for what I like to see.... I like the old rare games to come up but those are lost in license limbo and are more in MS's hands than Nintendo's.

Much as I'd like to see DS games, I can't imagine that happening this time without a dedicated touch screen. Maybe they could be in handheld-only mode? But even then that would be difficult.

Personally, I want to see all of Natsume's content from the Wii U brought over. The Switch, with the upcoming Farming Simulator game, Story of Seasons and Stardew Valley, has the potential to be the ultimate go-to console for farming sim addicts like myself. I even wrote up an article about, if anyone is interested: 4 Reasons Why Farming Fans Should Be Looking at the Switch

Super Princess Peach? Now that sounds interesting. I'll definitely look into that game.

I can't really think of any games off the top of my head.

Back