What Game Are You Playing?

Huntn

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Feb 2023- My current lineup:
  • World of Warships- I kind of have a love hate relationship with this game, but my recent renewed interest in running destroyers and cruisers is a nice change of pace.
662FF76F-10D9-4D46-B087-DD1D0B01AFF9.jpeg
  • Grounded- Fun coop in the spirit of Honey I Shrunk The Kids, nice graphics, good story, and at times challenging.
1E53B470-505D-4E94-90E7-0701D495D632.jpeg
  • Dying Light - I like post apocalyptic zombie shooters, spend years playing Left 4 Dead, recently Dead Island, and now this, which has some nice cinematic qualities, and so far is fun.
F6A13A52-B8C5-4A68-BFFB-77C5C2D304B1.jpeg

April 2023-
  • I’ve been trying to figure out if there is an inexpensive way to play Mario Karts on my PC. I know there are emulators out there, and play in your browser versions, I just don’t want to spend $300 on a Nintendo Switch. Suggestions for a good experience? I love The 64 version, and I actually have an original 64 and Mario Karts, but when I hooked it up to a modern large TV, it looks like crap…
  • X4 Foundations- I played this on release, got tired of feeling the need to constantly deal with Xenon incursions, then over time forgot how I got my fleet of corvettes so I’m watching some tutorials and plan on giving this another shot. Just not sure if I‘ll ignore the Xenon letting the Galaxy deal with them or not.
  • Farcry 5- This is fun, playing coop.
  • World of Warships- Still playing.

Tekken 7 i just loved they way story is.

The LEGEND67 LEGEND67 is now active again, nice! Welcome Back :)

May 2023-
  • Spaceborne 2 it was a little too unfinished for me, so set it aside. A online friend actually felt compelled to buy me a $70 Star Citizen spaceship. I’m undecided, but it challenges my hardware, getting 20-30fps and this is in areas with basically nothing going on. I also reinstalled Elite Dangerous, but have found flying ships in that game with keyboard mouse is challenging, or maybe I’m just getting old… I played it before, but can’t remember if I used my joystick or not. :(
  • I’m in the final chapter of FarCry 5 (recommended) and am contemplating what RPG to play next, mulling over Skyrim, The Outer Worlds, even Fallout 4…again (all of which I have played before). This article is interesting:

I’ve played some of these games which feel very different than F4.I know there is disagreement, it is not perfect by a long shot, but F4 is my gold standard. It gave me what I wanted. :)
  • World of Warships- I’ve opened myself up, back to playing destroyers and cruisers, in addition to battleships. Team play with strangers can be excruciating. Wargaming has made some crappy decisions in the name of game balancing, but still it feels much less pay to win, than World of Tanks.

I was playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on my PC, but then I got sucked into Hogwarts Legacy on my PS5 so I’ve pivoted to playing Singularity (PC, 2010) to avoid getting burnt out on open world games. I beat the game back in 2011 and really liked it so I figured it was time for a replay. It gives of strong Bioshock vibes. Unfortunately it didn’t sell well and the developer behind it has been relegated to Call of Duty support ever since.

I’ve been taking screenshots and videos of my play through; will share them here once I’m back on my PC.
Dying Light​
- I like post apocalyptic zombie shooters, spend years playing​
Left 4 Dead​
, recently​
Dead Island​
, and now this, which has some nice cinematic qualities, and so far is fun.​
Left 4 Dead is still my bread and butter. Never really got into other zombie games. I think L4D was just the perfect balance of gameplay ideas that really enthralled me.

Now playing Shenmue 1 for PC.

Back