What game consoles do you own that you can salvage?

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble
Awards
Credits
Basically, what old game systems do you own that still work and you could play them if you wanted to.

I have 1. My ol' Nintendo 64. *Sniff* Made 16 years ago, just like SMF.

I have tons of games, though shame the only one that doesn't work is my trusty Conker's Bad Fur Day. But nonetheless, I have most of the good games that I can play! HURRAY FOR NOSTALGIA!

My Gamecube. Most of the games work, except for Wario World and Metroid Prime can't read part
ertain area in chozo ruins.

*Realizes GC is over 10 years old*

Shocked.png

Ok, GC for me too.

I often sell my old systems in order to buy new ones...If my GBA SP wasn't sold I guarantee it still works after several years.

*realizes this topic is about consoles*

Erm, the only console I own right now is Wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
NES, N64, GC.

Yay working consoles. Also the original Xbox if that counts.

Oh also my Game Boy.

For me it's: SNES, Nintendo 64, PS2, and Gamecube. Like Skymin, i barely touch my GCN since I play the games through Wii.

The oldest thing I have is a Genesis. I only have 3 games, Road Rash, Columns and Ms. Pacman.

The only "older" console I have is the GameCube, which I use to play GameCube games despite the Wii being in the same room. Since it works as well as ever, I figure I might as well keep using it, and I kind of like its splash screen. =P

When I play the GC, I usually play Mario Kart, Kirby Air Ride, Super Mario Sunshine, or Crash Tag Team Racing. I have other games that still work, though.

SNES, and GBASP that still works. Well, both work, it's just my SNES doesn't have a TV to be hooked up to right now.
Shocked.png

My oldest is a Game Boy Color. But my GameCube and original PS2 still work fine, too (although my PS2 is starting to develop trouble reading DVDs. It still reads games with no problem, it's just video DVDs for some reason).

Wow, all of my old consoles are stored away but they still work. Hmm I am mostly a Nintendo gamer so here it goes.
  1. Magnavox Oddysey2
  2. Atari 2600
  3. NES Power Set
  4. NES (Newest model)
  5. Snes
  6. N64
  7. GCN
  8. Wii
  9. Playstation
  10. Xbox
  11. Xbox 360
  12. Gameboy
  13. Gameboy Color
  14. GBA
  15. GBA Micro (AWESOME mini system)
  16. Nintedo DS phat
  17. DS light
  18. DSi
  19. DSi light
  20. DSi XL
  21. N3DS
Woah!!! I think Im missing something......

Ohh yeah, not a system but the most awesome AND useless [font=arial, sans-serif]controller accessory the mighty The Power Glove![/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]EDIT: The Dreamcast, how could I forget that awesome system? I dont care what everybody says, this was Sega's best. PSO, Power Stone, 2K series, Grandia II, Seaman, RE Code Veronica, Chu chu rocket, Jet Grind Radio, MvC 2 and Quake III Arena ect ect ect...[/font]

I also have have Nintendo's SNES first series gaming console and it is working efficiently. I often play it and I still like to play some in this console along with modern gaming console.

Back