what game kids like to play?

pokemon, diffidently pokemon. And kid like games such as based on movies and such.

If you ask me, I've seen kids (mainly elementary school-age kids) enjoy stuff like Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, and anything based off a kids/family film, cartoon, or a toyetic fad of some sort.

The Pokemon series and almost any kid games on Android because they are very funny and interesting.

mostly which game kids like to play. leave your comments. :)

Which game system are you talking about? Girls or boys?
Every kid is also different. No one game can please all. :)

In my opinion, race game, sports game, should get fairly good feedbacks from kids.
They might also like SimCity type of games.
Real time Strategy games such as starcraft 2, Age of Empire 3, etc. are also good.

If they are older in their teens, they might also like First Person Shooter games.

Well, my 8 year-old little brother loves to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja (I forget which number). Recently though, he's been into somewhat violent games like Call of Duty and Resident Evil (which I'm worried about... and at the same time support because I love those games too, so we actually have a bonding moment when there are places he can't get to and I teach him what to do).

Well, my 8 year-old little brother loves to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja (I forget which number). Recently though, he's been into somewhat violent games like Call of Duty and Resident Evil (which I'm worried about... and at the same time support because I love those games too, so we actually have a bonding moment when there are places he can't get to and I teach him what to do).

An 8 year-old that gets a kick out of headshooting zombies is definitely something to worry about lol, at that age he should be playing Kirby or a Super Mario game.

Any game with a cartoonish like feel to it should be good for kids. You have to make sure the rating is made for children though. They don't need to play anything mature.

Pokemon. Mario. Angry Birds. Anything cute and/or cartoony should tide them over. Especially with something like Smash Bros. for co-op games.

Back