What game(s) are you currently playing?

Jerrar

Full GL Member
Credits
I thought we needed a thread like this on this site to engage with each other and learn about the games we play.

I am playing Darksiders: Warmaster edition and will move onto Darksiders: Deathenitive edition in anticipation for the third Darksiders game.

I mostly play CS:GO , Left 4 Dead 2 and some other games.

Persona 5 PS4
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age PC With mods, PS4
DCS F-15C PC
Trails Of Cold Steel 1 PC
Eiyuu Densetsu: Zero no Kiseki with english fan patch PSP

DCS' guns only dogfights are just fun, some guns dogfights I recorded in my F-15c Eagle cockpit lol:

Currently doing the Georgian Campaign story missions:

And taking out all of the Russian bombers in one sweep with my wingman from behind was fun in one of the missions:

Last edited:
Right now I'm playing Shantae Half Genie Hero, I got the 3 DLC packs and I'm playing through them slowly. Etrian Odyssey Untold The Millennium Girl, which I started like 3 years ago, but I lost my data for, but I could still download the game since I bought it. Though, in JRPG fashion it's getting hard and I might drop it again. I also got Magical Drop III for the Switch. It's just a simple puzzle game, but it's fun.

Emergency landing coz of heavy combat damage was pretty difficult to do but quite fun in DCS. My Fighter kept floating upward instead of going down, I slammed hard on the stick to land, managed to land my F-15c safely.

Last edited:
Playing Battletech on PC. One of my gameplays I recorded, Priority story mission assaulting the prison, taking out all the enemy mechs.

Last edited:
I am playing March of Empires at the moment. I like playing it because i don't have to play long hours just to monitor my status. I play it intermittently every time i have some extra time. I love the fact that i play what i want and when i want to.

I'm currently playing Overwatch. I have been playing for almost two years already. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get out of the bronze tier. I hope the upcoming "Looking for Group" changes would help me climb once Blizzard implements it.

Aside from Overwatch, I play Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac Age.

I recently picked up Dragon Quest VIII and Bloodstained Curse of the Moon. So adding those to the huge pile of games I have. Though, Curse of the Moon seems short, which is nice.

...Aside from Overwatch, I play Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac Age.

Are you playing the PC version of FF XII: TZA? If so, have you tried any of the mods for it? I have changed quite a number of things using the mod tools and it's fun changing the equipment stats and the license board with mod tools, playing the game "differently".

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Grand Theft Auto V
And can't decide to purchase Dying Light or no.

Are you playing the PC version of FF XII: TZA? If so, have you tried any of the mods for it? I have changed quite a number of things using the mod tools and it's fun changing the equipment stats and the license board with mod tools, playing the game "differently".

Yes, I own the PC version of the game. It's my first playthrough so I'll be running the game as is. I'm currently enjoying the gameplay and the battle mechanics. Maybe I'll try the mods after I've finished the game.

I am currently playing the Smashing Four on my phone. The game is really challenging, it has a good game play that keeps you addicted to the game. I recommend you try this game.

Persona 5 PS4
Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age PC With mods, PS4
DCS F-15C PC
Trails Of Cold Steel 1 PC
Eiyuu Densetsu: Zero no Kiseki with english fan patch PSP

DCS' guns only dogfights are just fun, some guns dogfights I recorded in my F-15c Eagle cockpit lol:

Currently doing the Georgian Campaign story missions:

And taking out all of the Russian bombers in one sweep with my wingman from behind was fun in one of the missions:
That is realistic asf

Back