What game(s) are you currently playing?

I am currently playing Mobile Legends. This is an online game 5 vs. 5 and it's actually a good game. If you are a fan of MOBA I do recommend this game. It's actually addicting. LOL

That is realistic asf
DCS is currently the most realistic combat flight sim on PC as far as I know. If only the Ace combat series are like this too.
Ace combat series got great fighter pilots war stories but alas the gameplay is very arcade-y.

I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift in a NDS Emulator. I played FFTA before in a GBA emulator and I just wanna say that these games (for me) are the best!! Great storyline, great gameplay, great graphics!! I highly recommend this!!

Played the first FF tactics? that game is awesome too indeed. Now if only they would do new FF tactics. Saw this on FF official twitter:
Final Fantasy on Twitter

I am up for some bal and fran spinoff game too. They are great characters.

Last edited:
I'm currently playing Hollow Knight on PC. I think I may take a while playing this game because there are some parts that are hard to finish especially platforming parts where there are lots of traps on the ground and on the walls. The boss fights are nice even though some of them are hard on your first tries.

Haven't had much time for games recently but if I have a few minutes to kill I have a quick go at Pumped BMX+

3PWejOK.jpg

I am currently playing Dota 2. For me, this is the best game on PC because of its gameplay and graphics. I also love the complexity of the game, I love the learning curve, I love the options and characters.

At the moment, I'm playing the following games. They are ;

Top Eleven Football Manager
PES ProEvolution Soccer
Final Fantasy 15
Game of Thrones Conquest

There are other games which I play but I didn't see the need to include them because I'm not actively playing them. It's just once in a while that I give it a run.

Of course not, there is nothing to see with puff puff....
You have a point there and so puff puff must be combined with PLOT = next gen style PLOFFT lol

I have a lot of pending games but I'm starting to play WC3.... I hope I'll do good like SyDe did in wcg. Then in my other free time, I would play Clash Royale and the first Resident Evil just because I'm feeling nostalgic again.

Back