What game systems do you own or have owned?

Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy Color
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis
PSOne
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy SP
Gamecube
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 2DS LL
Nintendo Switch

Reactions: cm2
I currently own:
Nintendo Wii
PlayStation
PlayStation Slim (PSone)
PlayStation 2 Slim (PStwo)
PlayStation 3 Super Slim
PlayStation 4
PlayStation 5
PlayStation Portable (PSP)
PS Vita
Xbox

The older ones with no (or discontinued) internet activity are generally modded to run emulators and homebrew. I enjoy tinkering with that stuff.. :cool:

I currently own:
Nintendo Wii
PlayStation
PlayStation Slim (PSone)
PlayStation 2 Slim (PStwo)
PlayStation 3 Super Slim
PlayStation 4
PlayStation 5
PS Vita
Xbox

The older ones with no (or discontinued) internet activity are generally modded to run emulators and homebrew. I enjoy tinkering with that stuff.. :cool:
Surprisingly the Wii can still play games online when modded or provided the URL.

I currently own the following ;

Nintendo Wii
PlayStation
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4
Xbox Series X
PlayStation 5
Gameboy
PS Vita
Xbox 360
Sega Genesis

I have owned many consoles in the past, some of which we still have in storage in the house and others which we sold after a while of no use.

Currently own

Xbox One X
PlayStation 4
Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo 3DS
PSP
Original Xbox
Xbox 360

The ones I have owned but do not have any more

Gamecube
Nintendo Wii U

I have owned many consoles in the past, some of which we still have in storage in the house and others which we sold after a while of no use.

Currently own

Xbox One X
PlayStation 4
Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo 3DS
PSP
Original Xbox
Xbox 360

The ones I have owned but do not have any more

Gamecube
Nintendo Wii U
It doesn't seem like you're much of a Playstation fan because I can see you have more of Xbox and Nintendo consoles with just PS4.

It doesn't seem like you're much of a Playstation fan because I can see you have more of Xbox and Nintendo consoles with just PS4.
You are correct :) I am much more of an Xbox and Nintendo fan than PlayStation and that has been the same for many years.

I much prefer the exclusive games on Xbox and also the Xbox controller over the exclusive games and controller from PlayStation. I grew up playing on the Nintendo Master System so Nintendo will always have a place in my heart :)

You are correct :) I am much more of an Xbox and Nintendo fan than PlayStation and that has been the same for many years.

I much prefer the exclusive games on Xbox and also the Xbox controller over the exclusive games and controller from PlayStation. I grew up playing on the Nintendo Master System so Nintendo will always have a place in my heart :)
There are so many great games on Nintendo. It's why I still love playing on the platform even when I have so many to play on Playstation.

Back