What game would you like to see getting an anime adaptation?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I don't have any such names at the moment.
What about you guys? Is it the same for you? Or do you have a game which you would like see an anime adaptation for it?

There's a huge list of shows that would make perfect anime adaptations. I would love to see RDR2 attempted as an anime

Megaman X.

It'd be so badass. They could have this as the intro:

If I had my way I'd do a 13 episode first season where X is found, the reploids get created, maverick attacks start, hunters get formed. Sigma gets made. X joins the Hunters. Zero is discovered and joins the hunters. Then at the end... the Day of Sigma's uprising begins.

Season 2 would be the story of X1. And from there the story would continue until X8. Then it would do another season dealing with the Elf Wars storyline.

The World Ends With You would've been at the top of my list, but there's already one in development that I'm extremely hyped for.

Golden Sun would be my second choice. Something based on Splatoon or Fire Emblem Three Houses would also be pretty neat.

Megaman X.

If I had my way I'd do a 13 episode first season where X is found, the reploids get created, maverick attacks start, hunters get formed. Sigma gets made. X joins the Hunters. Zero is discovered and joins the hunters. Then at the end... the Day of Sigma's uprising begins.

Season 2 would be the story of X1. And from there the story would continue until X8. Then it would do another season dealing with the Elf Wars storyline.

We really do need a megaman X anime. Also it took me forever to find that video's full song back in the day.

If there as a 'megaman legends' type of anime, I would be all over that. haha

I have never heard of these games before.
Well, that's great that there are so many recommendations. I hope we could see Anime adaptation for them, someday

Megaman X.

There is an Anime show on it

Anyways I would love to see a Resident Evil Anime as a new movie is under production

Definitely check out The World Ends With You when it releases. To this day it remains my favorite game.
Oh I see
I don't think I have heard of that name before. I will have to check it out sometime

Metroid. Like the whole series feels like it would be so marketable. Maybe even a crossover with Kirby. But one thing I do know is the lore needs some expansion.

I would like to see the Fire Emblem series made into an anime with the different characters using the voice actors/actresses from each game!

Back