What games are popular on YouTube right now?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Lets create a topic posting the games you are having particular success with in terms of views so that members of Gaming Latest can help to focus their content on growth areas.

I would say Minecraft popularity is dropping considerably, Rocket League seems like a good area for views right now.

I think undertale is still going strong and of course any new games coming out.

I don't have a channel of my own, but I'm noticing a lot of Overwatch and Doom videos flooding the channels I watch.

I would say that the most Popular game on youtube is shooter games? like PUBG,Fortnite and rules of survival. I think shooter games is the best now a days when pubg came out shooter games became trending.

Fortnite its like everywhere lol and a bit like 10-5% MineCraft users on here mostly I play android games not much of big deal right so also PUBG is another not many nowadays then back in 2000 when people used to play LOL League of Legends, Legend of Zelda etc

Fortnite seems to be the most popular game nowadays. PUBG is also popular and much better in my opinion.

Dead by Daylight is popular on Twitch but not very sure for YouTube.

I was logged into Twitch a couple of hours ago and Fortnite was smashing it with over 230,000 people watching Fortnite streamers :confused: anyone here actually like Fortnite?

It had a lots of game but this is the game I always played,“Grand Theft Auto V” (2013) “The Stanley Parable” (2013) “Telltale’s The Walking Dead” (2012) “Rocket League” (2015) “Super Mario Maker” (2015) “Octodad Dadliest Catch” (2014) “Until Dawn” (2015)

Youtube is currently crowded with every battle royale games. Mostly Fortnite and Players Unknown Battleground. Streamers really milking money from these games > . <. I do not really watch people play games, so not that I am very sure. But according to youtube that is the currently popular games
It really depends on your audience.
My most popular videos are Taiko no Tatsujin videos, but also understand that 41% of my audience is Japanese.
I sometimes watch japanese videos :3
Ishizuka Akari

Realm Royale seems to be pretty popular too. It's similar to Fortnite but without the building element which makes it better in my opinion.

Back