Switch What Games Are You Most Excited For?

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Personally, I can't wait for Mario Odyssey and that's really the next big game I'm excited for. The thing is it won't be out until the holiday season.

Other games I'm excited for are Sonic Mania and Yooka-Laylee. There's also Fire Emblem Warriors, but I can't remember if that's set to release this year or next.

Fire Emblem Warriors is fall 2017 (delays pending), while the teased game is due out in 2018/2019.

I guess I'm most excited for the smash game that will be coming out eventually.

Nothing Nintendo puts out seems to captivate me, not sure if I need to try some of the games out first to really understand it.
Nah, I feel the same way about PlayStation... and Microsoft. I mean there's a few games, but not enough to make me spend hundreds of dollars on a console for 3 or 4 games.

Nah, I feel the same way about PlayStation... and Microsoft. I mean there's a few games, but not enough to make me spend hundreds of dollars on a console for 3 or 4 games.
Suppose everyone has their personal opinions on stuff. The only thing close would probably be Mario Kart, but I don't really have the friend network to play it with (and again, its pointless to buy a console for one game)

What I'm most excited for is Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and if it does come to the switch Steven Universe Save The Light.

What I'm most excited for is Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and if it does come to the switch Steven Universe Save The Light.
I didn't even know there was a Steven Universe game coming out! I hope it comes to the Switch too.

Gotta go with Sonic Mania at the moment. I've got a feeling it's gonna be good since Sonic Team isn't really involved.

- Mario Odyssey
- Splatoon 2
- Yooka-Laylee
- Terraria (heard the new update is great)

Mostly just the new Mario game. Yooka-Laylee seems extremely interesting too.

So far, I'm looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey & Ultra Street Fighter II : The Final Challengers. I wouldn't mind Mario Kart 8 Deluxe but I honestly thought they would make a Mario Kart game just for the Switch.

Back