Status
Not open for further replies.

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Similar to my list for 2015, I will make it clear that I am not going for platinum trophies here. Last year I got two from some very easy Telltale games, and although I will go for them if I feel they are possible, I would much rather play through a game and maximize enjoyment rather than grind. I completed 22 games last year in terms of playing through the story and hope to achieve similar results this year. Once again I am playing catch up, playing mainly games which launched before I owned my PS4, so the list will mainly contain games launched pre-2016 with some new releases. This is not my full list of ~30games which I want to buy, but a small snippet of what is likely to me currently and most wanted in terms of playing, meaning more will be added as the year progresses.

Completed Games List
This year I have moved my actual completed game list over to a different site - due to increased ease of showing and grouping the games I have completed whilst also sharing my thoughts. I am using a custom list made at IGDB.com to do this. Please visit my list here.

Statistics
Here are some statistics about my gaming for the year thus far.
  1. 20 games completed
  2. 4 platinum trophies this year
  3. 597 trophies achieved this year (started with 583)
Multiplayer Games
Here are the multiplayer games I also play through the course of the year - I obviously do not include them on the other list, as they are not possible to complete.
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
  • Rocket League
  • FIFA 16
  • Umbrella Corps

Last edited:
Let me know how the game of thrones game is.

Let me know how the game of thrones game is.
Well I have already played through episode 1 (need to just buy and play the rest of the season) and I can say it is very good story wise, a good Telltale game, its just whether you are into that kind of game. However I cannot compare it to the actual Game of Thrones world as I have never watched the show.

American Truck simulator isn't on your list :|

Well I have already played through episode 1 (need to just buy and play the rest of the season) and I can say it is very good story wise, a good Telltale game, its just whether you are into that kind of game. However I cannot compare it to the actual Game of Thrones world as I have never watched the show.

what kind of gameplay is it though?

what kind of gameplay is it though?
Story driven, dialogue with options. Its basically watching a TV show but you get to select what a character says and it impacts how things end up. Have you seen footage of the Telltale Walking Dead game? It is pretty much the same as that.

Let me know how these go. I may get some of these if you like them enough.

The only game I know I'll be getting for sure will be.....

MarioandLuigiPaperJambros_BoxartPAL.png

Give me an update when you have finished far cry 4. Not too sure about it personally

I have completed my first play through of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Within this game I can see a clear picture of something that could be a great franchise, but I wouldn't put the first one in my list of favorite games of all time. Most people think 2 is the best so far so I will hopefully enjoy that somewhat more. Despite this, I feel most of my problems come from the fact the game felt a bit aged, but nonetheless I really enjoyed my time playing it.

Additionally, I have now also purchased the full first seasons of Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands, so will hopefully complete, and platinum them in between The Witcher III and Transistor.

Last edited:
Decided I would start to share my completion trophies to spruce this thread up a little bit. As you can see in the above screenshot I completed Drake's Fortune Remastered on 'Normal' difficulty. And now...

The platinum trophy, and thus completion of Game of Thrones is done. Really enjoyed this one and would recommend to those who like story driven games.

Ats not fair away at all

Well the games I am going to be playing this year:

Currently playing, hoping to finish this year.
  • Remember me
  • Just Cause 3
  • Tomb Raider (Definitive Edition)
  • Metro Last Light (Redux)
  • Civilization V
  • Star Wars The Old Republic
  • Borderlands 2
Games to start this year:
  • Doom
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Uncharted: A Thief's End
Any suggestions on games that I should play. I have a Playstation 4 and PC

I have now completed, and got a platinum for, Tales from the Borderlands - a very funny game, and probably my favorite Telltale game to date.

Just another two more days to go for the release of American truck simulator yeeeaaahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back