What is 52% of Japan now waiting for? Can't believe it!

Mvrk

Awards
Credits
After the Tsunami What is now waiting the 52% of Japan ?

PS Vita!

Can't believe it!

http://www.eurogamer.it/articles/2011-11-21-news-videogiochi-il-52-percento-dei-giapponesi-vuole-la-ps-vita

ookkaaaiii...so 52.1% of japan wants a Vita. But what does the tsunami really have to do with anything?

I think he's TRYING to say something like "52% of Japanese want a PS Vita, after the Tsunami" -- I think what he means is "Japan cares more about the new system, than the Tsunami"?

What is this I don't even

No seriously, Mvrk, can you elaborate at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't even understand a word you're saying.

This is an English speaking site, try to avoid posting links to non-English articles.

What is this I don't even

No seriously, Mvrk, can you elaborate at all?

Sure guys,

basically my idea was that - after all that happend to them - an entire country now is thinking to something so stupid (don't get me wrong of course)

That' s what come to my mind when I read the article,

Sorry to get misunderstood,

Maverick

This is an English speaking site, try to avoid posting links to non-English articles.

Yes, basically I know there are some way fro google or babel fish to share such informations..

I'll make my best next time to see to make it translated to give my contribution to the site

Mav

Heh, I also don't want to see as if I'm joining in on any "gang up on Mvrk" festival or anything, but multi-quotes are good for when making three posts at once! Just for future reference!

In terms of topic, this is strange. The article does say that the number electronic devices and whatnot is growing exponentially in Japan, so it's only reasonable. What's more alarming is that compared to the 52% wanting a PS Vita, only 23.8% wanted a WiiU apparently. Funnily enough, the same percentage for people who were interested in "social gaming", whatever that is. I'm assuming it's playing games with lotsa people at once, but the article didn't say much.

3DS is 999,999,999 times better than that crappy handheld.

Gosh,am I bored.

The 3DS has 3 in it's name,so for fun,I will do
3x999,999,999.

I open up my Mario Calculator on my 3DS(lol),and enter in what we calculated.

The awnser is:

So the 3DS is 2,999,999,997 times better than the Vita.

Yoshian?More like Mathian.

That was terrible.But that's what I got.

Wow, nice to see my news make people talk

That's the best contribution to the growing of site I can give

Mav

Title tweaked for comprehension.

PS Vita, huh? *googles* Meh. Doesn't look as great. Only interesting thing is GPS.

Well he is a writer for Eurogamer Italy so I would assume he would post an article he made as a reference to his topic. Besides we get most of our information from non-english speaking sites daily for new Nintendo news and such and Google translate is just a click away.

Also I know I'm not supposed to be surprised due to this site being Nintendo related and all but I'm really blown away by the fanboy/girl-ism going on in this thread. At least give the device a try before you make your judgement. How quickly we forget about the people around you and on the internet who bashed the 3DS when it first came out. They basically did the same thing you all are doing.

Back