What is pissing you off...

Nothing. I'm happy, right now! :)

Sorry, is Tylenol or something related to that helping any?

Sorry, is Tylenol or something related to that helping any?

Yup! I took some earlier and now I'm fine. I think the headaches are allergy related, since I wasn't getting them like this before my allergies started up again last week. I'm out of allergy meds, though, so I'll have to muddle along with Tylenol until I can get some. :mellow:

What's pissing me off right now? well i look so bad when looking at mirror so it makes me want to puke yuck.

^ Lol'd

It pisses me off that I'm sick.
Or does it. I always enjoy a day off school, so I can't really decide.

xD

being sick sucks and I have a headache at the moment. i want it to go away. urgh.

^ Lol'd

It pisses me off that I'm sick.
Or does it. I always enjoy a day off school, so I can't really decide.

I've always found that when I take a day off from school because of sickness, I'm almost always magically better by the afternoon. :mellow: lol. I hope you feel better! Edit: Oh, and I hope you feel better, too, Gami! Didn't mean to ignore you, there...

For me, I'm pissed off about Paypal fees. Yes.

The headache is still pissing me off! oh well i think it has to something with allergies or foods i have eaten earlier this day.

I'm restless at the moment.
I'm just sitting browsing forums, but nothing new seems to appear on them.

Guess I'll sit in here for awhile!

I'm pissed off because of the cold weather. I forgot to close the window and i am too lazy to close it now as i have things to do.

My wet hair is pissing me off, it takes forever to dry. Too long hair now I guess :p

We're getting freezing rain/snow tonight. Yesterday was the first day of spring and it was 65 on Friday. Go away, winteeeeeer...! >:U

Paranoid thoughts (or real ones?) are pissing me off and ruining my day. Uggh.

Today the tap water here turned light brown so I can't drink it... I took a shower and now I smell like some iron.. :o

Back