What is your facebook cover photo?

I can't really take a screenshot right now, but it's this one right here, is from one of my favorite movies, it's called Pink Flamingos. I liked it because I don't know, Divine is the antithesis of everything that's socially accepted and considered beautiful, she created her own form of beauty and also, John Waters movies in general have really strong social critiques and also weird concepts about it...

Attachments

• tumblr_ncd4ex5Dvp1r81kteo1_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ncd4ex5Dvp1r81kteo1_r1_1280.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 2
The red sharingan moon from the Naruto series.

I very rarely use Facebook, but my cover is a picture of the badge of my favourite football team. I don't really trust social media to be honest, so picking something such as that, isn't really going to make a great deal of difference, and certainly won't attract any negative comments.

Mine is just some mountains I took a picture of from a lookout spot a few years back.

Can't even remember what mine is because I don't use Facebook much anymore :grin:. From what I can remember I think its a picture of Chelsea FC players carrying Didier Drogba off the pitch on his last game for us.

It's the cast photo of the Witcher 3, and it's an awesome drawing. There are lots of references and inside jokes to the Witcher Universe that only true players of the game can see. I think they released this photo in the anniversary of the Witcher 3 release, and you can see characters from their DLCs as well.

Attachments

• EN_Birthdaycard_2560x1440.jpg
    EN_Birthdaycard_2560x1440.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Back