What is Your favorite Genre?

Nomad

Full GL Member
Credits
While watching movies and TV shows, what genres do you like? I like history and fantasy. I like historical TV shows and movies because I can learn about past events without having to read a lot of books. I like fantasy because fantasy is an escape from the harsh realities of life and it makes me very happy. I also like psychological thrillars because they give me an adrenaline rush.

Adventure, historical, horror and tactical terrorist shooting are my favourite genre for both movies and TV shows.

I like crime tv shows and movies & action packed shows. Certain medical related tv shows are good too. I also like cowboy series like Yellowstone.
Have you watched Criminal Minds? It's an American police procedural crime drama television series that came out in 2005. I enjoyed it.

Horror followed by comedy.

Not yet. I’ve been watching fbi most wanted. I’ll watch criminal minds next. Have you watched law and order(organized crime)?
Yes, I've watched only 2 season's of the show. I got disconnected with it for a while but I'll see if I can back into it sooner.

Back